• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I'm getting a bit tired of...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoeticly

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm excited for what Red Forest will bring to this community. They have already brought two great maps and they made an incredible lobby. Although their lobby didn't win, it was still an incredible creation. Hopefully other build teams get a chance to shine. Obviously the community isn't too fond of TE, so why not give others a shot?

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Honestly, I might be one of the only ones to say it (it was mentioned a few times briefly I think), but what's the point arguing about this? Like, really? If anyone builds a map that looks really good, it will be added to the servers. It's really simple.... Team Elite may be considered higher atm simply because they've done enough to deserve a somewhat higher position. They've built quite a few maps and on top of that, they've revamped a few maps, built a lobby, revamped a lobby, built the hub, and have done several other tasks that have been needed to be done. They've done a lot more than it might appear.
The reason that you guys seem to be arguing about TE for is the fact that they're in a nice position currently. What if anyone else was there? They would be treated about the same (some would hate their work, others would love it). For example, if Red Forest was the "unofficial build team" (as TheArenaMaster put it), people would complain saying that they think Moon Base 9 or Treacherous Heights was terrible. If Team Swish was the "unofficial build team", people would complain saying that they think Rugged Lands was terrible. This example can be used for EVERYONE (Yes, this includes Vareide AND Teweran believe it or not).
This all ties back into opinions. Everyone is entitled to their own and they are 100% free to voice their opinion but there is absolutely no need to take your opinion too far and blatantly put anyone or anything down and say bad things about it.

This thread SHOULD remain unlocked as long as no one blatantly flames. With the first sign of any negative comments that have absolutely no evidence or well-thought of opinions behind, I will lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci