• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I'm getting a bit tired of...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
Personally I think T.E is made up of some pretty cool people, but why are we arguing over a build we spend 2-3 minutes in at most :p

I'm not saying I like/dislike the revamp (I'm on vacation ;-; ) but really... It's not that important :3

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just curious, when are you going to stop flaming on every thread?
I thought we were having a lovely discussion with a few people ruining it with hate posts. I guess your definition of "flame" is much different from mine, since all I've been doing is trying to prevent flame and hate. :)

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
I thought we were having a lovely discussion with a few people ruining it with hate posts. I guess your definition of "flame" is much different from mine, since all I've been doing is trying to prevent flame and hate. :)
Um, to me, you're flaming :/

Yomega

Career
Reaction score
Just because you make a ":)" face after all your posts doesn't mean you're being pleasant. Everyone has the right to their opinions, whether they are bad or not. Whenever I see you post, you're posting something arrogant and rude, and I'd like to see that stop.

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Um, to me, you're flaming :/
Definition of flaming: Also known as bashing, is hostile and insulting interaction between Internet users, often involving the use of profanity.

I did not use profanity, did not insult anyone, and tried to emit an unhostile tone. Can you explain to me how I'm flaming? :)

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just because you make a ":)" face after all your posts doesn't mean you're being pleasant. Everyone has the right to their opinions, whether they are bad or not. Whenever I see you post, you're posting something arrogant and rude, and I'd like to see that stop.
I actually don't put :) at the end of most of my posts. The only times I do is when I feel that the post could be misinterpreted as hostile and aggressive. The smiley face is supposed to say that I'm not trying to be hostile.

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
Definition of flaming: Also known as bashing, is hostile and insulting interaction between Internet users, often involving the use of profanity.

I did not use profanity, did not insult anyone, and tried to omit an unhostile tone. Can you explain to me how I'm flaming? :)
You're being hostile to people because they don't have the EXACT same opinion as yours, please stop. And as Yomega said, putting a ' :) ' after every post doesn't make it pleasant :/

Yomega

Career
Reaction score

I did not use profanity, did not insult anyone, and tried to emit an unhostile tone. Can you explain to me how I'm flaming? :)
I don't know what dictionary you're looking in, but mine says:

flam·ing [fley-ming]
adjective
emitting flames; blazing; burning; fiery.
like a flame in brilliance, heat, or shape.
intensely ardent or passionate: flaming youth.
Also, EvermoreHD, Nice double post up there, did you know that's against the rules?

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I actually don't put :) at the end of most of my posts. The only times I do is when I feel that the post could be misinterpreted as hostile and aggressive. The smiley face is supposed to say that I'm not trying to be hostile.
Evermore, you need to stop. You're simply creating trouble for us. If you're really trying to prevent problems on this thread, than start by not posting.

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You're being hostile to people because they don't have the EXACT same opinion as yours, please stop. And as Yomega said, putting a ' :) ' after every post doesn't make it pleasant :/
Could you point out a post where I was hostile?
I don't know what dictionary you're looking in, but mine says:

flam·ing [fley-ming]
adjective
emitting flames; blazing; burning; fiery.
like a flame in brilliance, heat, or shape.
intensely ardent or passionate: flaming youth.
Also, EvermoreHD, Nice double post up there, did you know that's against the rules?
Lol, those definitions don't fit in this situation xD.Search up "flaming (internet) in Wikipedia.

Yomega

Career
Reaction score
Could you point out a post where I was hostile?
Lol, those definitions don't fit in this situation xD.Search up "flaming (internet) in Wikipedia.
Wikipedia isn't a dictionary, nor is it a credible source in a workplace or classroom, so don't use it as one here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci