• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I'm getting a bit tired of...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
Could you point out a post where I was hostile?
Lol, those definitions don't fit in this situation xD.Search up "flaming (internet) in Wikipedia.
Le sigh do you know ANYONE can edit on Wikipedia -.-

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Evermore, you need to stop. You're simply creating trouble for us. If you're really trying to prevent problems on this thread, than start by not posting.
I'm trying to stop people from hating on Team Elite by stating my opinion, which ironically, is what you're doing. XD

Pardon future double posts. I am currently on a mobile device and it is literally impossible to add something to a post with a quote without completely rewriting it.

Yomega

Career
Reaction score
Pardon future double posts. I am currently on a mobile device and it is literally impossible to add something to a post with a quote without completely rewriting it.
That's not an excuse. It's against the rules, so don't do it.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
I think I know a solution to the problem that's been created: Stop talking about flaming, stop talking about each others actions, let people have their opinion, and discuss the issue that this thread was created to address.

Sound good?

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sounds good ^

To sum up my main points on this thread, I believe that Team Elite is a great build team that's just as good, if not better, than others. Although it seems that the new lobby is unpopular, according to the forums, I have yet to hear a single complaint in game. The forum community only represents a small portion of the whole community, mainly veterans and experienced players. We cannot make an accurate representation of the entire community unless there's a poll ingame about Team Elite and the new lobby.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
People will always have an opinion, and rarely ever, will they all be the same.​
All of these "cat fights" are the product of opinions-- opinions people are allowed to have. There is no way in the world, in which you could ever expect people to all agree on something, and if you do, it causes trouble.​
Some people will think the new revamp is fine, others will hate it, and some will love it.​
Members of Team Elite, as well as people who support the notion simply need to understand that not everyone is going to like it, and people who dislike it, need to understand that what's done is done. Expressing their opinion is totally fine, however they can't expect the be met with immediate results in their favor. Nobody on any side of the argument can expect to immediately get what they want, because that isn't how the world works.​
Freaking out about the "arguments" doesn't help, and neither does picking a side, and pitting yourself and others against it. No matter which opinion you hold, express it to an extent of fulfilling the fact you've shared it with others, and not causing drama, or trouble.​
Nobody is trying to cause drama, however without trying, two clashing opinions are causing trouble, and drama.​
Team Elite saying they needed to revamp it because it was "ugly" is their opinion. People who thought it was fine-- that's their opinion, and that's just how it worked.​
I was upset that it as changed, because I wanted the nostalgic beta lobby back, and I expressed that opinion already, but restating it over, and over clearly isn't getting me anywhere.​
Simply stated, the lobby is something that everyone holds an opinion about, however there's a certain point where those opinions have been expressed numerous times, and it becomes completely useless to restate these hundreds of times, however, is is just my opinion ;)

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
Team Elite saying they needed to revamp it because it was "ugly" is their opinion. People who thought it was fine-- that's their opinion, and that's just how it worked.
Words of chad: Anyways, we will make a less revamped version update as really it's the same lobby, just add carpets. :)

This thread really needs to be locked now anyways. There is too much flame.
Here is my opinion on the whole situation, although it may be biased as I am on the team:
Team Elite is a very skilled team which has made great and bad maps. Everyone has their own opinion, there usually not all the same. I like the revamp, some dont. How could we fix it for everyone?? Wait! We cant. I dont like solar frost at all! am I going to start flame wars and pointless threads that have been made OVER AND OVER again? No. Team Elite will never be the official build team of MCSG, who would even THINK of that. Chad has opted not to have an official build team, He wants custom maps made by MCSG players them selves. I hate most renovations made by anyone, (other then irl) because Im simply love old stuff. And The_Arena_Master I havent seen a post from someone from Team Elite brag about how good they are and all that. Find me the post please.
That was my opinion, dont flame me for it.

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
MCSG is a big community with so many build teams, they shouldn't just have 1 official build team (IMO that is not that great), they should try other a bit smaller build teams, cause maybe the smaller ones aren't that great. But maybe there better than the bigger ones, I think MCSG should try a bit smaller teams so they can have a varied of maps, lobbies and different imaginations

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Words of chad: Anyways, we will make a less revamped version update as really it's the same lobby, just add carpets. :)

This thread really needs to be locked now anyways. There is too much flame.
Here is my opinion on the whole situation, although it may be biased as I am on the team:
Team Elite is a very skilled team which has made great and bad maps. Everyone has their own opinion, there usually not all the same. I like the revamp, some dont. How could we fix it for everyone?? Wait! We cant. I dont like solar frost at all! am I going to start flame wars and pointless threads that have been made OVER AND OVER again? No. Team Elite will never be the official build team of MCSG, who would even THINK of that. Chad has opted not to have an official build team, He wants custom maps made by MCSG players them selves. I hate most renovations made by anyone, (other then irl) because Im simply love old stuff. And The_Arena_Master I havent seen a post from someone from Team Elite brag about how good they are and all that. Find me the post please.
That was my opinion, dont flame me for it.
First off, this isn't a flamewar. We're are just having a discussion. If a mod feels someone is flaming they can simply delete the post.

Sceondly, you say "Team Elite will never be the official build team of MCSG, who would even THINK of that. Chad has opted not to have an official build team". I think you're wrong.

1. Chad pays for the Team Elite server.
2. There is a Team Elite rank on the MCSG TeamSpeak.
3. There is a Team Elite Teamspeak channel.
4. Team Elite decided the map guidelines. http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/map-guidelines.38799/
5. Team Elite does all of the revampings. Ex. Solar Frost, New lobby
6. Most of Team Elite consists of staff members.

This is pretty convincing evidence that Team Elite is basically MCSG's official build team.

Thirdly, you say " And The_Arena_Master I havent seen a post from someone from Team Elite brag about how good they are and all that. Find me the post please."

Here's that post:
From there team page: "Team Elite is one of the biggest and best build teams on MCSG."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci