• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Imagination | EU Clan

VuhziMC

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Thomas
IGN: Ba19
Skypename: BestLeftBack102 [U HAVE ME Zethiz i think xD from when i was in here b4 in V1.]
Wins: 211 MCSG
Games played: 1914 [I know thats bad but i ruined my ratio xD I was so crap back then...] // 19/56 on Vuhzi on Hive
PvP strengths:
Sword - Good at strafing and getting good critical combos.
Rod - Nice rod combos quite a lot of the time, sometimes they dont work out though.
Bow - Good at getting long shots regularly and not so good at close combat bowing though.
FnS - Good at quickly switching to my FnS. Good placement and also I am good at placing a strategic fire then I knock them back in to it. Its sick xD.

PvP weaknesses:
Arrow Dodging - I often get bow spammed and It really annoys me.

Previous clan experiences: #TheGenerals [V1], #Imagination, [some crap clans before i was good]
Why do you want to join Imagination: Because my own clan just recently disbanded and I need a new, but really good clan to join. I have a lot of friends in [Vestregutten and gurra4747, and I guess Zethiz coz i have talked to him in V1, gregorffc123 and dA_pAvster]. I really need this clan and I would love it if you would consider my app.

Last edited:

Xnicker

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Alex
IGN: BlazinElektra
Skypename: underren
Wins: 163
Games played:1800+
PvP strengths: Flint and steel. Bow.
PvP weaknesses: Lacking in the fishing rod skill ( i could improve)
Previous clan experiences: Mostly Previous clans disbanded.
Why do you want to join Imagination: Cuz i can bring funny times. And dont look at my stats. They are bad because of my little brother. I dont want to be a member yet. I only want you to trial me :)

ImaginationEU

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Thomas
IGN: Ba19
Skypename: BestLeftBack102 [U HAVE ME Zethiz i think xD from when i was in here b4 in V1.]
Wins: 211 MCSG
Games played: 1914 [I know thats bad but i ruined my ratio xD I was so crap back then...] // 19/56 on Vuhzi on Hive
PvP strengths:
Sword - Good at strafing and getting good critical combos.
Rod - Nice rod combos quite a lot of the time, sometimes they dont work out though.
Bow - Good at getting long shots regularly and not so good at close combat bowing though.
FnS - Good at quickly switching to my FnS. Good placement and also I am good at placing a strategic fire then I knock them back in to it. Its sick xD.

PvP weaknesses:
Arrow Dodging - I often get bow spammed and It really annoys me.

Previous clan experiences: #TheGenerals [V1], #Imagination, [some crap clans before i was good]
Why do you want to join Imagination: Because my own clan just recently disbanded and I need a new, but really good clan to join. I have a lot of friends in [Vestregutten and gurra4747, and I guess Zethiz coz i have talked to him in V1, gregorffc123 and dA_pAvster]. I really need this clan and I would love it if you would consider my app.
Name: Alex
IGN: BlazinElektra
Skypename: underren
Wins: 163
Games played:1800+
PvP strengths: Flint and steel. Bow.
PvP weaknesses: Lacking in the fishing rod skill ( i could improve)
Previous clan experiences: Mostly Previous clans disbanded.
Why do you want to join Imagination: Cuz i can bring funny times. And dont look at my stats. They are bad because of my little brother. I dont want to be a member yet. I only want you to trial me :)
Both of you are on pending until we get rid of some trials. Be active on our TeamSpeak while you are waiting for your answer.

PokeMine89

Tribute
Reaction score
Name:Alessandro
IGN:pokeMine89
Skypename: pokemine89
Wins: 203
Games played: 660
PvP strengths: fns rod bow
PvP weaknesses: ice fight
Previous clan experiences: #Nitrosity #Generals
Why do you want to join Imagination: because is a good clan and i want play cw whit the members c:

Karivar

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Henrik
IGN: HengesFan
Skypename: hengeslps
Wins: 680
Games played: 1500
PvP strengths: Sword and DoTheUnplugged :3
PvP weaknesses: Bow (Sometimes rodding)
Previous clan experiences: Many Hive Clan (for example AnyArtlerElite) and Dauntless 2.0 on MCGamer
Why do you want to join Imagination: Because Im searching for a Clan that is fair and wants me :)
BACCCA!!! <333 Glad to se you in this clan :) Also ik ur name now hehehehehehhehehehehehe c: Time to find were u live and r@pe u bacca mehehehhheheheheheheheheehheheh giggele

SORRY IF YOU THINK THIS IS SPA?AM BUT ME AND HENGES IF OFFICELE BFF KNOW! [BFF= Best Boyfirens forever xDDDDDD]

also again sorry for this msg i will stop know pls dont reply cuz i will cri and u know im "Känslig" se ya <3 !

Edit: If u know what "Känslig" is ur a offical 1337 swedish pro speaker.

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score
I would've accept emanuel606 as fully member if I was you:)

Henges

Diamond
Reaction score
BACCCA!!! <333 Glad to se you in this clan :) Also ik ur name now hehehehehehhehehehehehe c: Time to find were u live and r@pe u bacca mehehehhheheheheheheheheehheheh giggele

SORRY IF YOU THINK THIS IS SPA?AM BUT ME AND HENGES IF OFFICELE BFF KNOW! [BFF= Best Boyfirens forever xDDDDDD]

also again sorry for this msg i will stop know pls dont reply cuz i will cri and u know im "Känslig" se ya <3 !

Edit: If u know what "Känslig" is ur a offical 1337 swedish pro speaker.
<3.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci