• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Immortals [US/EU Clan]

Do you think you are worthy of this clan?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GoldenEagleFTW

Diamond
Reaction score
{Application - Please Copy The WHOLE Application}
In game name: Orangeboy2
*How old are you?: 15
*Do you have skype/Teamspeak? If so, what is your username?: skype: orangeboytwo have teamspeak, but I am doing this on my phone and I dont remember my username, probably orangeboy2
*How much time are you willing to donate a week to our clan? (Don't worry, anything above an hour is fine, this is just to see :p) A couple of hours a week.
*o_O How good are you at pvp 1/10?: 7-8
*How many wins do you have: 78
*:rolleyes: Maturity level 1/10 (Hehe) : 9 1/2
*Pvp Strengths? Flint and steel block hitting and bow
*Pvp weaknesses? Cant do fishing pole tactic
*Why do you want to join Immortals? Looks like a fun clan and it has a fun and competitive atmosphere
*:cool: Who's better GoldenEagleFTW or UnchartedBoss?: never fought GoldenEagleFTW but UnchartedBoss has killed me I believe so I'm going with UnchartedBoss.
Your application has been accepted, 9 1/2 maturity level, gg. I'm not good at fishing rod either. Finally, UnchartedBoss, better than me, no no no.

devindoofis123

Tribute
Reaction score
Cheerleader? I don't know If you have cheerlader spots, but I wanna be head cheerleader!! Good Luck!

GoldenEagleFTW

Diamond
Reaction score
If I have to change my clan name , is "The Brotherhood" good, or "Brotherhood" Although changing the name is a big if.

Dreamteamsd

Spectator
Reaction score
Since im accepted to the clan how can i play with you guys or get in contact?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci