• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Immortals [US/EU Clan]

Do you think you are worthy of this clan?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

samusdx

Career
Reaction score
*In game name:*How old are you?: 13
*Do you have skype/Teamspeak? If so, what is your username?: my Skype name is troydogz3
*How much time are you willing to donate a week to our clan? (Don't worry, anything above an hour is fine, this is just to see :p)
*o_O How good are you at pvp 1/10?: 7 1/2
*How many wins do you have: 163
*:rolleyes: Maturity level 1/10 (Hehe) : 8 1/2
*Pvp Strengths? bow fights and water fights
*Pvp weaknesses? lag and teams bigger then 2
*Why do you want to join Immortals? cos it looks like a good clan
*:cool: Who's better GoldenEagleFTW or UnchartedBoss?: I don't know.

GoldenEagleFTW

Diamond
Reaction score
*In game name:*How old are you?: 13
*Do you have skype/Teamspeak? If so, what is your username?: my Skype name is troydogz3
*How much time are you willing to donate a week to our clan? (Don't worry, anything above an hour is fine, this is just to see :p)
*o_O How good are you at pvp 1/10?: 7 1/2
*How many wins do you have: 163
*:rolleyes: Maturity level 1/10 (Hehe) : 8 1/2
*Pvp Strengths? bow fights and water fights
*Pvp weaknesses? lag and teams bigger then 2
*Why do you want to join Immortals? cos it looks like a good clan
*:cool: Who's better GoldenEagleFTW or UnchartedBoss?: I don't know.
Congrats, your application has been accepted! You are now part of the #Immortals Clan!

julesterboom77

Diamond
Reaction score
I challenge you clan to a clan battle!
#Vengeance btw Dreamteam is with me now and orangeboy is a loser

GoldenEagleFTW

Diamond
Reaction score
Immortals {US/EU Clan}
Wasup guys? This clan is called Immortals, we are a US/EU clan. The reason you are probably even looking at clans is to find a clan/team to play with on MCSG and kick some ass, am I right? Well this thread is made to bring together other MCSG players to make one big team, a Brotherhood ;). So, if you play on the US servers and/or the EU ones, and want a cool team to win with, this the the right clan for you. We are trying to make this one of the best clans on MCSG, and we can do it. But to to that we need people; we will soon be getting a skype chat. So, yeah, join this clan to improve your stats, while playing with some really cool guys ;) like me. (Just kidding, hehe) Once about 10 people join, we will be making a cool, animated pictures! If you don't want to be a full member, just a cool cheerleader with my good friend, Butt Saggington, apply below. (Butt Saggington and friends are not allowed to participate in clan battles.)
{Rules}:
1. No hacking (obvious)
2. Respect others
3. You need to be mature
4. Have fun!

{Requirements}
1. 20+ wins (exceptions will be made; I am keeping the wins required down, so that almost anybody can join)
2. Age 10+ (just be mature ;))
3. Must have Skype (we always use it)
4. Have to be active
5. Decent PvP skills

{Application - Please Copy The WHOLE Application}

*In game name:
*How old are you?:
*Do you have skype/Teamspeak? If so, what is your username?:

*o_O How good are you at pvp 1/10?:
*How many wins do you have:
*:rolleyes: Maturity level 1/10 (Hehe) :
*Pvp Strengths?
*Pvp weaknesses?
*Why do you want to join Immortals?
*:cool: Who's better GoldenEagleFTW or UnchartedBoss?:

{Application to join Butt Saggington - You can not be both a member of the clan and part of this rank}
*In Game Name:
*Do you have skype/Teamspeak? If so, what is your username

(If you do not want to say it here, you can PM me):
*Is Butt Saggington a pig, a cow, or a chicken?:
*How mature are you? (For this rank, the lower the better!):
*Can Butt Saggington fly?:
*Write a 3,000 page essay on "the big bang":

*JK!
*Why do you want to join this clan with Butt Saggington?:
Ranks:
Owners:
GoldenEagleFTW
UnchartedBoss

Leaders:
You could be here - 200+ wins: at least 10 wins with the clan, and have killed either UnchartedBoss or me in a 1v1 PvP battle
Officers:
You could be here - 100+ wins: at least 5 wins with the clan, killed me in a 1v1 PvP battle
Elites:
You could be here - 50+ wins, at least 2 with the clan
Members:
Dreamteamsd
fishboy48 (Orangeboy2)
samusdx
Head Cheerleaders:
ApplesFTW
Cheerleaders:

devindoofis123
Butt Saggington and Friends:
Butt Saggington

When we get enough players, we will be having a clan war!

fishboy48

Tribute
Reaction score
I am not a loser, actually, I left your clan because of the arguments in your page that could turn into nasty flame wars, and because this clan has a better atmosphere in my mind. Calling me a loser based on the hypothesis you created by looking at what I said in the couple of my forum posts that you have seen proves you are a neophyte when it comes to judging people's characters, and that leaving your clan was a justifiable action.

GoldenEagleFTW

Diamond
Reaction score
I am not a loser, actually, I left your clan because of the arguments in your page that could turn into nasty flame wars, and because this clan has a better atmosphere in my mind. Calling me a loser based on the hypothesis you created by looking at what I said in the couple of my forum posts that you have seen proves you are a neophyte when it comes to judging people's characters, and that leaving your clan was a justifiable action.
Oh, gg fishboy48. You told him! Do you want to be in the clan wars tonight against him?

fishboy48

Tribute
Reaction score
Yeah sure, never been in a clan battle before so you might have to coach me a little. What time?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci