• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Immortals [US/EU Clan]

Do you think you are worthy of this clan?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

julesterboom77

Diamond
Reaction score
I am not a loser, actually, I left your clan because of the arguments in your page that could turn into nasty flame wars, and because this clan has a better atmosphere in my mind. Calling me a loser based on the hypothesis you created by looking at what I said in the couple of my forum posts that you have seen proves you are a neophyte when it comes to judging people's characters, and that leaving your clan was a justifiable action.
Well said, and I know both, sorry, all three of them, they are all of my friends. That argument ended though so I don't know why you left the clan because to me your reason is terrible, but it is whatever you want. I am happy you found the clan that suits you best and I am sorry for calling you a loser, it was not right of me. Also Golden, can we drop the siding, it is cyber bulling twards me. I just droped mine so you please drop your insults on me and be nice please.

fishboy48

Tribute
Reaction score
I am not home right now GoldenEagleFTW , be home at about 9:15 my time, not sure what it is for you.
Edit: you still doing the war? Because I don't know your Skype name and you have not added me so I have no other way to contact you.

Last edited:

matt_hey222

Experienced
Reaction score
In-game Username: matt_hey222
Wins: for now: 24
Got A Mic: yes
Got Skype/TS: yes i do, but i dont like speaking and sharing informations with people I dont know
Donor (Not Required But Recommended): no regular member
Skype Name (PM Me If You Don't Want To Post It) i'll pm
PvP Strengths: good at bow, good at melee attacks, good at escaping from enemies.. haha and good at chase
PvP Weaknesses: water battles
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: I team pretty much all the time
Why Should We Choose You For The Immortals: i am friendly, good pvper

BaccaArmyUnite

Tribute
Reaction score
in game username: BaccaArmyUnite {Getting New One Soon}
Got a mic: Yes
Got Skype/TS: Only skype will get TS if needed
Donor: No
Skype Name: Ender_Stalk
Pvp Strengths: Bow Skills are good, Melee skills are good, Easily good at running away
Pvp Weaknesses: Bow Water Battles, Pvping in water
How often have you teamed with members: I only team with my friends on skype so i can trust them
Why should we choose you for immortals: I am know my stuff for mc, im kind to others and i feel im really good at pvp :D

GoldenEagleFTW

Diamond
Reaction score
In-game Username: matt_hey222
Wins: for now: 24
Got A Mic: yes
Got Skype/TS: yes i do, but i dont like speaking and sharing informations with people I dont know
Donor (Not Required But Recommended): no regular member
Skype Name (PM Me If You Don't Want To Post It) i'll pm
PvP Strengths: good at bow, good at melee attacks, good at escaping from enemies.. haha and good at chase
PvP Weaknesses: water battles
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: I team pretty much all the time
Why Should We Choose You For The Immortals: i am friendly, good pvper
Your application was been accepted! You will be put in the Trial Members class. UnchartedBoss and I will train you, and test you. If we feel you are ready you will become a full-time memberPM when you are ready to be trained. I will PM you more info.

GoldenEagleFTW

Diamond
Reaction score
in game username: BaccaArmyUnite {Getting New One Soon}
Got a mic: Yes
Got Skype/TS: Only skype will get TS if needed
Donor: No
Skype Name: Ender_Stalk
Pvp Strengths: Bow Skills are good, Melee skills are good, Easily good at running away
Pvp Weaknesses: Bow Water Battles, Pvping in water
How often have you teamed with members: I only team with my friends on skype so i can trust them
Why should we choose you for immortals: I am know my stuff for mc, im kind to others and i feel im really good at pvp :D
Your application was been accepted! You will be put in the Trial Members class. UnchartedBoss and I will train you, and test you. If we feel you are ready you will become a full-time member. PM when you are ready to be trained. I will PM you more info.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: AlgerWaterlow
Wins: 53. (Check using the website; my forum sig doesn't auto-update)
Skype: bazookapc. (GoldenEagleFTW already has me and asked me if I was interested)
Donor: Diamond as you can see
Time to Dedicate: Weekends and holidays (Christmas break starts the 2nd week of December for me and goes to Jan 5th.)
PVP Strengths: Blockhitting and archery. (Ask Fresh_Aire for proof that I am an excellent shot)
PVP Weaknesses: Teams of 3 or more
Teamed With Other Members?: Not yet. I've been talking with GoldenEagle on Skype but we haven't caught each other online yet. I called him once but sadly when he was away. :(

Reasons for acceptance: Well I was asked if I'd like to apply first of all. Secondly, the only clan I was a member of longer than 48 hours was #StormKnights (now basically dead). I'd like to actually participate in some clan battles for once. As mentioned previously, the best times for me to play are on Saturday evenings from 3PM-9PM Pacific Standard time and on holidays (especially Thanksgiving weekend and Christmas break).

Extraneous Information:
- My Youtube is http://youtube.com/saharamojave. (I have several videos recorded but not enough time to upload them all until Christmas break)
- My top 3 favorite maps include, but are not limited to: Holiday Resort, Fortune Island, and Valleyside U.
- If you see me as available on Skype and it's Friday, Saturday, or Sunday or not in school season, just call me. Even if I'm just on my phone, I'll attempt to answer (FYI: my phone mic is laggy at times but functional).

GoldenEagleFTW

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: AlgerWaterlow
Wins: 53. (Check using the website; my forum sig doesn't auto-update)
Skype: bazookapc. (GoldenEagleFTW already has me and asked me if I was interested)
Donor: Diamond as you can see
Time to Dedicate: Weekends and holidays (Christmas break starts the 2nd week of December for me and goes to Jan 5th.)
PVP Strengths: Blockhitting and archery. (Ask Fresh_Aire for proof that I am an excellent shot)
PVP Weaknesses: Teams of 3 or more
Teamed With Other Members?: Not yet. I've been talking with GoldenEagle on Skype but we haven't caught each other online yet. I called him once but sadly when he was away. :(

Reasons for acceptance: Well I was asked if I'd like to apply first of all. Secondly, the only clan I was a member of longer than 48 hours was #StormKnights (now basically dead). I'd like to actually participate in some clan battles for once. As mentioned previously, the best times for me to play are on Saturday evenings from 3PM-9PM Pacific Standard time and on holidays (especially Thanksgiving weekend and Christmas break).

Extraneous Information:
- My Youtube is http://youtube.com/saharamojave. (I have several videos recorded but not enough time to upload them all until Christmas break)
- My top 3 favorite maps include, but are not limited to: Holiday Resort, Fortune Island, and Valleyside U.
- If you see me as available on Skype and it's Friday, Saturday, or Sunday or not in school season, just call me. Even if I'm just on my phone, I'll attempt to answer (FYI: my phone mic is laggy at times but functional).
Your application has been accepted! Any time on Friday, message me on skype for training and we will go on my server to train. I love Fortune Island also by the way. If accepted in the training, would you want to be a Co-Leader? They arganize the clan battles, and let the clan know when they are (best scheduled for weekends) Thank you for your application, and I hope you help us kiss some #Vengeance ass this friday!

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
I will indeed. It'll be the reunion of two ex-#StormKnights members but each on opposite sides of the battlefield. :)

Now to just hope and pray this clan holds together for many months to come. I like permanence. Lol

Good luck julianbarab. *salutes and tromps off trying to find a good time to actually get on Minecraft this weekend*

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci