• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Infinitive [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drake

Career
Reaction score
Members aren't entitled to you because they're in your clan... If they want to join our clan let them, it's not like they're your property.
"If they want to join our clan let them", Your clan has applications closed so that means you must have asked for them to join.
Makes no sense
If they made their own mind up and weren't asked to join then that's understandable.

HarborSeal

Platinum
Reaction score
"If they want to join our clan let them", Your clan has applications closed so that means you must have asked for them to join.
Makes no sense
If they made their own mind up and weren't asked to join then that's understandable.
You're right my clan has applications closed but they willingly come on the ts to hang out with us and if they want to join we let them in. We never forced anyone to join our clan, they made the decision themselves. I've previously been in this situation but I was the member leaving for another clan, I know what it's like.

WalkerRed

always a bap boi
Reaction score
Well, mainly the only reason I left is because I barely even knew half of the member in the clan, and not only that I just wasn't used to the atmosphere. To be honest, I joined on a whim. Just joined because I thought it cool. But then I saw these cool cats right here and I actually know at least most of them if not all. I never left because they asked me to join, I left because I just wasn't comfortable. I feel more at home in this group.

TheRequiemUS

Tribute
Reaction score
I updated my forums, I am sorry for any flame cause today. I also apologize if any of my members has said anything rude or just spammed you all for being famous and stuff. Good luck tomorrow <3 ! Any further communication is needed my skype is snarfmc , if you need to get a hold of me before three and I am not on my TS.

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score
Well, mainly the only reason I left is because I barely even knew half of the member in the clan, and not only that I just wasn't used to the atmosphere. To be honest, I joined on a whim. Just joined because I thought it cool. But then I saw these cool cats right here and I actually know at least most of them if not all. I never left because they asked me to join, I left because I just wasn't comfortable. I feel more at home in this group.
shut up runnerblue gosh

Warriorss

Career
Reaction score
that a boy!!!!

Erwyn

Platinum
Reaction score
Makes no sense
Just let Walker do what whatever he wants to do honestly you can't force him to stay in a place where he doesn't want to be or tell him what he cant and can do. He can decide himself if he wants to stay or leave the clan he is in or was in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci