• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide Installing Mods on 1.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Go to setup and then enviromentand choose 1.6.2
Nah, problem was actually only occuring on one server (Creative server). I can live without using optifine on that server if it works fine for everything else. :p

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Had to take the jar down. so now this is a how to install Mods on 1.6 guide.

KirigayaKazuto

Tribute
Reaction score
I am sorry to be late at this topic but I have had problems until now to download optifine to my mac so is it possible that you can maybe bring back the pre-modded jar file? Since i really have huge problems. even magic launcher didn't work

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I am sorry to be late at this topic but I have had problems until now to download optifine to my mac so is it possible that you can maybe bring back the pre-modded jar file? Since i really have huge problems. even magic launcher didn't work
Distributing the Minecraft JAR file is illegal and can get us in trouble so I had to take it down. I've done exactly what is done in this tutorial on my mac and haven't had any issues.

Just try to follow the instructions exactly, I'll help you if you have any issues.

Also, nice name.

KirigayaKazuto

Tribute
Reaction score
Oh ok. I didn't know it was illegal. Well still thank you. I will try it again to add optifine :/

Whiplash_Ninja

Tribute
Reaction score
Thought id point out if you are having trouble installing mods on 1.6, there is a chance your old launcher merged with your new one. This happened to me because my old launcher wasnt.. err.. legit.. The easiest way to install mods on 1.6, delete your minecraft files first, run the launcher n let it download new files.. then follow instructions here....

*Edit*
Backup your worlds and servers ect....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci