• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Integrity - Australian Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluxion326

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: dagarawaliga123
Wins:1550+
Skype Name:*************
Strengths: always a good side Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): always a down side
Past Clans:Insanity, Tactical, Blitz
Why would you like to join:cool looking clan
Why should we accept you: because a cool clan always need the dagarawaliga
Do you think you will fit in with the clan: possibly
Recommended. Quality player and person. Mic though gg10rekt

Thekaiser

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN:KaiserK02
Wins/Games:640/4696
Skype Name:kaiser.mc
Strengths:rod sword
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): running teams of 4+
Past Clans:#Instinct #Blizzard #Flame #TheUnknown
Why would you like to join:clan full'a lads
Why should we accept you: I'm a lad
Do you think you will fit in with the clan: Mmmm I hope so

Darkskull401

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: DarkSkul401
Wins/Games: 268/2700ish
Skype Name: DarkSkull401
Strengths: Bow, ping ;)
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): I hate when lag hits... and big teams...
Past Clans: Fundamenal, Core, Inception and couple more.
Why would you like to join: I wan to meet new people and be apart of a clan, and integrity looks like a clan that will have good spirit in minecraft and have lots of friendship
Why should we accept you: Because I have over the win requirement I am mature and good at getting around pvp.
Do you think you will fit in with the clan: yes I do indeed xD

RoboClient

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Robo_Cubix
Wins/Games: 138/2150
Skype Name: jack(dot)davis724
Strengths: Flint and steel Sword
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Bow rod
Past Clans: Static, Inferno, Ciiders
Why would you like to join: Because ik its a really successful clan
Why should we accept you: Because i think i am a decent player and i can prove it
Do you think you will fit in with the clan: Yes! :D

Pandah

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN:KaiserK02
Wins/Games:640/4696
Skype Name:kaiser.mc
Strengths:rod sword
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): running teams of 4+
Past Clans:#Instinct #Blizzard #Flame #TheUnknown
Why would you like to join:clan full'a lads
Why should we accept you: I'm a lad
Do you think you will fit in with the clan: Mmmm I hope so
You have been Declined. Clan decision.
IGN: DarkSkul401
Wins/Games: 268/2700ish
Skype Name: DarkSkull401
Strengths: Bow, ping ;)
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): I hate when lag hits... and big teams...
Past Clans: Fundamenal, Core, Inception and couple more.
Why would you like to join: I wan to meet new people and be apart of a clan, and integrity looks like a clan that will have good spirit in minecraft and have lots of friendship
Why should we accept you: Because I have over the win requirement I am mature and good at getting around pvp.
Do you think you will fit in with the clan: yes I do indeed xD
IGN: Robo_Cubix
Wins/Games: 138/2150
Skype Name: jack(dot)davis724
Strengths: Flint and steel Sword
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Bow rod
Past Clans: Static, Inferno, Ciiders
Why would you like to join: Because ik its a really successful clan
Why should we accept you: Because i think i am a decent player and i can prove it
Do you think you will fit in with the clan: Yes! :D
Robo_Cubix and DarkSkull you have both been moved to Pending. Good Luck. Remember to come on the teamspeak.

marcustorosidis

Spectator
Reaction score
APPLICATION

IGN: marcustorosidis
Wins/Games: 202/1598 (Started as noob, I'm decent atm)
Skype Name: marxtoro
Strengths: Best: Bow, Good: Sword, Flint and Steel, Strafing, Decent: Rod (Still Improving)
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): PC/Internet lag (Fixing Both), Big Teams (3+)
Past Clans:Vast Pvp, FlameZ, Destiny
Why would you like to join: I would like to join because all the members seem like really fun people to be around and play with. I really want to get to know all the members!
Why should we accept you: I think you should accept me because I believe I am a good team player, fun to be around and from what I've heard funny?!
Do you think you will fit in with the clan: I believe I will fit in with all the members as I know some already and believe that I will feel very 'welcome' if I get accepted

Thanks for reading!!! I hope you take my application into consideration.

Last edited:

hxq

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN: MrIceray3000
Wins/Games: 123 / 2,200, in my defence I used to play on a laggy computer, my ratio is now 1 in 6, check the leaderboards if you want and you can see that my ratio is 1 in 6.
Skype Name: Bigfella I think you have me, if you don't it's this christian.gareski
Strengths: Placing FnS, Fisging Rod and Sword, Crits and escaping tight situations ( handy in clan battles )
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Long ranged bow fights.
Past Clans: #Silence Leader (Bigfella98 was in it :)), Former leader of #Fade and #CiiderZ
Why would you like to join: #Integrity seems like a well prepared clan, with a lot of skilled MCSG players, and I used to be the leader of some of the members former clans and I would like to see if this clan could improve further.
Why should we accept you: You should accept be because I am loyal, trustworthy, and I will try my utter hardest to make this clan improve for the future.
Do you think you will fit in with the clan: Yes, I believe I will fit in with the clan because I already know some of the members such as Bigfella98, IIRyzoII, which if spoken to a couple of times on ts, xSynny I used to play with him a lot and DinosaurDan when Pheonix had a scrimmage with #Silence.

Thanks for reading-

-MrIceray3000!

BigFella

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: MrIceray3000
Wins/Games: 123 / 2,200, in my defence I used to play on a laggy computer, my ratio is now 1 in 6, check the leaderboards if you want and you can see that my ratio is 1 in 6.
Skype Name: Bigfella I think you have me, if you don't it's this christian.gareski
Strengths: Placing FnS, Fisging Rod and Sword, Crits and escaping tight situations ( handy in clan battles )
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Long ranged bow fights.
Past Clans: #Silence Leader (Bigfella98 was in it :)), Former leader of #Fade and #CiiderZ
Why would you like to join: #Integrity seems like a well prepared clan, with a lot of skilled MCSG players, and I used to be the leader of some of the members former clans and I would like to see if this clan could improve further.
Why should we accept you: You should accept be because I am loyal, trustworthy, and I will try my utter hardest to make this clan improve for the future.
Do you think you will fit in with the clan: Yes, I believe I will fit in with the clan because I already know some of the members such as Bigfella98, IIRyzoII, which if spoken to a couple of times on ts, xSynny I used to play with him a lot and DinosaurDan when Pheonix had a scrimmage with #Silence.

Thanks for reading-

-MrIceray3000!
Thanks for your application. Unfortunately you have been DECLINED due to bad relations with members in our clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci