• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Is ChadtheDJ Hypocrite or Something Else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Greetings ladies and gentlemen of the MCSG community! I write to you today, not in my own self-interest, but to bring to you a topic that I have researched heavily that greatly upsets me regarding the MCSG Staff. It appears, after studious research on their forum profiles - whilst cross-checking their profiles with the current MCSG Staff Application sheet, a friend of mine pointed out to me that the following mods are either underaged (under 15 which is NOT what you claim to accept) or borderline 15 (which is the bare minimum accepted age).

These are the following offending mods:

13-14:
WitheredGold
Denster91
CaptButterToast
Captain_Fluffszz (13)
K259864 (14)
ryry636 (14)
JustaHotDog (14 - real mature name, you think? >.>)
InfinitySx3 (14)
Buxtonaters (14)
PaulthethirdMC (14)

15:
Thisismyyogname
Wertea
Willuwcraft14
AfroSmack
Eddie3745
Dontae
MCCMorpheus
Bulletshield3
ItstheSM1
Fredflinch
Olisol
AngryJukebox
SumBoDee
DryBear1998
Linkdude1997
VeeZa
AaronSafc
echo_555
G33ke
Theoretical
Sneeze7
Max5015
JamesLam
ShawnDepro
tpemrickjr
wronsiski

Now I'm fine with you sticking to your minimum age of 15, but that's a LOT of 15 year old mods (and still more had ages unlisted). I don't know about the rest of the MCSG community, but I personally do NOT like being governed - and frankly will not be governed - by that many 13-15 year olds. You know why I call our owner, ChadtheDJ, hypocritical? Because the application says, in bright red text no less, that they accept people only 15 and over. If it says that, why make an exception for people little more than children 13-14? Hell, 15 year olds are barely responsible enough to learn how to drive a car, let alone make judgements on a website! Take it from me! I'm a goddamn web developer Computer Science major student at a four-year accredited university and I STILL don't consider myself as being fit enough to judge people (and I was even called for jury duty this past summer).

I don't mean to accuse ChadtheDJ of being perverted, but the man is 23 and should recruit staff with the same like-minded ideals and at least the same amount of physical brain development that he possesses. I frankly don't believe that 13-15 year olds have the necessary judgement to properly moderate your Minecraft servers, let alone this forum. Leave it to the adults, kiddoes.

Respectfully,

AlgerWaterlow
"The Demon King"
The One Who Writes What No One Else Dares to Say

P.S.: As confirmation that I am not a butthurt 12-13 year old myself, feel free to check out my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pconklin123 ((NOTE: All friend requests and solicitations will be subject to immediate rejection without proper identity authorization and reason.))

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Excuse my double posting, but though I do not presume to tell you what to do with your staff, I believe you should release all the moderators still admittedly under age 15 at least temporarily until they are of your minimum required age. Otherwise, it still looks very hypocritical. I just thought I would mention one possible idea for solving the issue. :)

Gustyy

Platinum
Reaction score
If your app is good you deserve to be mod, end of discussion. And your thread title is not nice!
In the past was the limit 14 years.

vascopasco

Diamond
Reaction score
But maybe they made a mistake while registering for the forums like me. My profile says I'm 14 but actually I'm 15 :/.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
I write articles for fun. I needed something eye-popping (referring to the title). [O]_[O]

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wow but I disagree some people have deserved this and stood in the community and for good reasons, and the reason for 14 year old mods is because they recently upped it to 15 but firing these mods would be kind of bad because of the community mostly early teens we would have a huge moderator shortage which people still moan about.

I totally respect your post though! even if I disagree

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Mods delete the copy posts and this my iPod went funny :/

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
I still think he is at least right to say "They prefer people over 18". As in a mere physical sense, at least 18 years of age and up, people's frontal lobes (judgement centres) are more highly developed. I would then feel better about letting them moderate servers. 14 and 15 year olds are more inclined to act rashly and hastily without consulting others. It's proven psychology. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci