• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Is mcsg... dying? (Read BEFORE commenting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felipe

Platinum
Reaction score
DID YOU JUST SAY MAIN CARRY WAS BULLET, your kidding right? Funny joke. Tene cant talk about toggles when he does and im quiet a fimallier face in the clan community I have been is top 3 rivals and i dont want to hear it rebels is nto better than prime rivals sorry, also exodus proto some others buti am defantily not a "random" I dont know why you keep trying to make points when you best clan was vortex like shut up.
lol ok ask gold_ninja and slav about pit =)

alright this is really my last reply, dont want thread locked for flame.
lmao me and BulletJC led rivals to the top 3 multiple times during last winter, we were #1 for about a month so u should back down and stop smack talkin, you probs wouldn't even qualify for a powdski clan lol.
One. Last. Time. Please stop causing flame as it is off topic. Please stop.

Swifftyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
in 0rder in prime
1. Forgotten
2. Rivals
3. Rebels
4. Protocol
5. Eternity
6. Vanguard
7. Trivium
8. Cyan Volts
9. Excel
10. Exodus
11. Prod
12. Chrome
13.Aviate

after i got 2 5 i got bored

Kailey

Platinum
Reaction score
MCSG is definitely dying and to the person that said something about "the people who make these threads have never been in a semi decent and active clan", compare today's "semi decent" clans to the clans 2 years ago. Basically everyone that plays now uses some sort of hacked client or mod, especially clan members. I used to love MCSG and the community but it's honestly so toxic now that I can hardly stand to play on it anymore. I give the server another year or so before it's gone.

Goldsminer

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey so in my opinion I do agree that the community is becoming smaller. I think this is largely due to a large part of the community just getting to old or busy for the game. It is very saddening to see this, however I do believe we can change this. At the moment I can't think of how we can do this exactly, but I know it is possible. As for the teamspeak I remember even last year the channels were often very full. I think the shrink in numbers is largely due to the rising amount of clan teamspeaks as well as the thing many people complain about which is the toxicity there has been an ever rising number of people being mean to each other and some bullying. As staff and I'm sure you can relate we can only do what we know about so if something goes unreported unless we are there we can't do much. I would truly love to see MCGamer back in all of it's glory, but unless we can draw in some new young players I don't see the older players coming back. Which is very unfortunate :( We need to breath new life into the network and we always are open to suggestions. Feel free to DM me some suggestions for improvements. (Only positive/constructive)

-Goldsminer signing off ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci