• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Is mcsg... dying? (Read BEFORE commenting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I think it's definitely a low point right now, if not a more permanent decline. The forums have always been my thing, but a lot of people have been leaving or are less active now, and I unfortunately have been less active as well. I hate to sound like a hipster and I always used to dislike this kinda stuff, but the forums just aren't the same. There aren't as many good discussions. It seems like almost every person that posts is either a clan person or a staff/former staff, so there aren't a very wide variety of viewpoints. Threads go off topic into dumb bragging or trolling frequently. There haven't really been a lot of people just having fun chatting about things recently. I hope that this will change in the future.

Felipe

Platinum
Reaction score
Firstly, the teamspeak doesn't have a lot of players lately because SCHOOL IS STARTING and of course, timezones. You may think you're in a perfect timezone, but you're not, a lot of people live in completely other timezones that are even 1 day behind of yours.

Just because the MCSG server is shrinking in players doesn't mean it's falling. It's just losing some players.

Also the forums are becoming less popular and active because people find no interest on them, as there is the same kind of thing every time:
-MCSG is dying threads
-MCSG needs a better anti hack client system threads
-MCSG mods are corrupted threads
-MCSG is falling down threads

Can a mod please lock this? There has been a lot of threads like these, the same way, pointless. I'm starting to feel like people do this just to get attention right now. For the love of god, please, stop making these.
No, this is a conversation about something that needs to be talked about. I've even talked to the old admin Dave about how I see the community dying and he agreed with me with a lot of my points. And there is no real reason to lock this thread. Just because you don't like it doesn't its bad.

Reaction score
No, this is a conversation about something that needs to be talked about. I've even talked to the old admin Dave about how I see the community dying and he agreed with me with a lot of my points. And there is no real reason to lock this thread. Just because you don't like it doesn't its bad.
I'm not saying it's bad, I'm saying the topic is repetitive and instead there should just be a mega thread about this, not so many little ones filling the forums and annoying people that have an other opinion, totally different from this, like me.

Felipe

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm not saying it's bad, I'm saying the topic is repetitive and instead there should just be a mega thread about this, not so many little ones filling the forums and annoying people that have an other opinion, totally different from this, like me.
Then grow up. If you can write your opinion, others can write theirs.

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
I agree entirely. That permanent player count drop tho. Nothing is recovering.

xMihai01

Platinum
Reaction score
The MCGamer network is dying because all updates are bad and the sr mods doesn't give a second change to the banned players (I'm not banned, my friend is..)

#McsgV1 FTW

Last edited:

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Thread locked due to necro. HuXiaoPanCN please do not reply to threads that haven't been replied to in over 30 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci