• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Is VIP better or a Moderator,

Is VIP better or Moderator

• Total voters

Cartercraft99

Experienced
Reaction score
They both take so much work to achieve. For moderator, you have to write a very good app, and get an interview. If you're a moderator, you need to spend many hours a day helping out the servers. To get VIP, you need to either build a map or have 10k plus subs on YouTube. Both are very hard to achieve, and you won't be able to get either over night.

Subtract

Platinum
Reaction score
VIP, well really they are COMPLETELY different things. VIP doesn't have any perms to kick or ban or do any staff related things and you aren't involved in any of that stuff. Moderator is a hard working, active, dedication job that takes a ton of work and no slacking or anything. It's really up to you and what you want to do.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
A moderator would probably be easier, but still, this isn't the proper mindset to have...

WilloWizard

Platinum
Reaction score
Ask blakew447 he's had both (lybb). Probably Mod though because you get to help out the servers better and VIP you'll get targeted and recognised by everyone. The good thing about both is they both have silent join (I'm pretty sure anyway).

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Ask blakew447 he's had both (lybb). Probably Mod though because you get to help out the servers better and VIP you'll get targeted and recognised by everyone. The good thing about both is they both have silent join (I'm pretty sure anyway).
Yeah, we have silent join and so do mods. I find that I don't actually get targeted at all really, even though I talk in chat; people only really seem to want the YouTubers.

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wouldn't you make more friends as a mod? With the mod meetings, staff chat (I think that's a thing), etc?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci