• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

It's time to talk about the Rules...

Are the rules fair?

• Yes

Votes: 3,083 96.6%
  • No

Votes: 110 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

drumergames

Spectator
Reaction score
If you are a moderator, can you still participate in the games while you are moderating?

Krasso

Survivor
Reaction score
If you are a moderator, can you still participate in the games while you are moderating?
You still can't see the spectator chat while playing yourself, so no. You can't really moderate when you're alive. I might happen though, if no other mods are available, that you'll have to quit a game or suicide to help out somewhere else.

Drewpel123

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi! I love all the servers and would love to be a moderator! Hers the info:

Your Name: Drew Pelusi
Your Age: 20
Your Minecraft Username:NachoAvrGamer
Your Forum Username (if different):Drewpel123
Past Administration or Moderating Experiences: I have been a administrator on several other servers the reason i am not anymore is because they aren't up anymore.
What examples of situations will you use /kick?: Too much using of caps (3-4 times) Too much swearing.
What examples of situations will you use /ban?: I someone repeatedly comes on the server after being banned and still doesn't follow the rules (and hacking)
How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and server:I play alot, at least 4 hours on a weekday and 6 on a weekend.
Where are you located? (Time Zone): Boston (EST)
I, NachoAvrGamer, accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over MCSG Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in permeant ban or removal from the website.

NinjaShrimp

Experienced
Reaction score
Hi! I love all the servers and would love to be a moderator! Hers the info:

Your Name: Drew Pelusi
Your Age: 20
Your Minecraft Username:NachoAvrGamer
Your Forum Username (if different):Drewpel123
Past Administration or Moderating Experiences: I have been a administrator on several other servers the reason i am not anymore is because they aren't up anymore.
What examples of situations will you use /kick?: Too much using of caps (3-4 times) Too much swearing.
What examples of situations will you use /ban?: I someone repeatedly comes on the server after being banned and still doesn't follow the rules (and hacking)
How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and server:I play alot, at least 4 hours on a weekday and 6 on a weekend.
Where are you located? (Time Zone): Boston (EST)
I, NachoAvrGamer, accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over MCSG Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in permeant ban or removal from the website.
First of all then you have to make sure you send it to the right place

So we hope people will follow the rules so we can achieve the best gaming environment as possible! If you think you got what it takes to help us moderate the community? If you are 18 or above, then go ahead and send an email to[email protected]with the following information:

Sollyhol

Survivor
Reaction score
Just send him an email anyway, I'm 17 and still applied after reading that a younger than 18 person could apply, and I'm just about to have an interview. So just go ahead a found out ;)
You have. To do interviews for moderator? Like on team speak or Skype or something?

Drewpel123

Spectator
Reaction score
wait where do i send the information to apply to be a moderator?

MechaToaster

Spectator
Reaction score
I totally agree with everything said here, and hope my application will be accepted. :)

Matt1

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello my name is Matt. I am here to apply for a Moderation job or whatever you have to offer. I really don't care what it is, just as long as I get to help some.

*Name: Matt
*Minecraft Username: z0mb13_HOARD - (2nd letter is a zero)
*Forum Username: Matt
*Past Administration or Moderation Experience: I have Operator on 2 servers, and I have my own server with Bukkit and lots of plugins
* What examples of situations will you use /kick: If someone was spamming, being sexist, or being racist.
* What examples of situations will you use /ban?: If someone was Hacking, Modding, Being SUPER disrespectful to Administrators, Moderators, or you.
* How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?: I am willing to donate somewhere from 5-10 hours everyday, unless I have somewhere I have to go, something comes up, and everything else that would require you to leave you computer.
* Where are you located? (Time Zone): I am located in the Central Timezone

Side note: I respect everything you have to say. I know I am only 13, what I can say is that I am rather mature for my age. I have 2 older brothers and they tell not to do annoying stuff. I love to watch your LiveStreaming and I look forward to more Hunger Games :D Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci