• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Jeffrey's Demotion Letter

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenjiBaeb

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I never found you immature, you were just full of Banter, which I think is key to have whilst moderating. If you're serious 24/7 you will have absolutely no friends by the end of it. - Minecraft is a place where people should come to have fun, as a Moderator you're supposed to have fun, but also be serious when you need to be, and I think you were. Sad to see you leave the Staff team.

Aczent

Experienced
Reaction score
See you buddy! Hope you come back some day, you were always full of banter. Good luck in the future my friend :D <3

J

District 13
Reaction score
Thank you for all the support I have received so far, it's been a blast here :)

FeanityMinecraft

Platinum
Reaction score
Sadly never got to talk to you, but from all those comments you seem to be an awesome guy, who likes to have fun! Sad to see you go;/

ShaiPR7

Sr Moderator | Ban Disputes Team
Reaction score
Thanks Jeffrey for always helping me, you were a great friend and a staff member, feel free to PM me if you want to talk :D
Good luck in life :)

Cole

Platinum
Reaction score
wtf man this didn't tag me so i never thought you made the post.

I got a strike for immaturity once, i know how it feels man. Good luck.

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We will all miss you man I remember you being one of my friend when I where brand new on the ts:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci