• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kill the person below you/protect yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikubi

Career
Reaction score
I get 3rd degree burns but I don't die.

I shoot you with a laser gun.

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I use my dark angel(how it is cerectly spelled Pherrera) powers to avoid you shot.

You are caught in the death star when it explodes (no pokemon/ pokeballs whatsoever)

cheezstiks

Experienced
Reaction score
I do /spawn and spawn safely in a forest.

I eat your Dark Angel powers and push you down a hole with lava at the bottom. Oh and I cut off your limbs.

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That wan't me, it was an ice cream statue of me.

Your cheats are disabled, and you being chased by an army of people with full diamond armor while running to a Giant T-rex while Chuck Norris shoots at you from above. Oh, and you have nothing

iiCALLmeNOOBY

Career
Reaction score
Remember i have OP in real life, use the /freeze command and befriend chuck norris. After that he and i battle the army and t-rex with the /god command activated.

Your body is cut into billions of pieces and left to rot in the pit of Tartarus.

llama5876

Tribute
Reaction score
Respawn. Put whoever killed me onto hardcore mode, then kill them.
You are iron ore about to be smelted into an ingot. You will die once you are an ingot.

Habberz

Experienced
Reaction score
I've been hearing a lot about SUPERMANS lately. (Directing to http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/lets-get-deep.10566/)

One of em supermans see I'm about to be turned into a ingot a night before. A second before it finishes smelting! He rushes into the rescue and saves me! He then starts shooting beams at you! You are turning into diamond! Superman quickly crafts a diamond pickaxe, and then starts mining. An hour later the Pickaxe breaks. You're gone. Forever. Close this thread! It's done. YOU. ARE. DEAD. FOREVER!

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm a dark angel (or angle as Pher likes to call it) and you scinerio doesn't work out like you planned because I easily defeat the superman with my dark angel (or angle) powers.

You get stuck in a sinking boat, years away from land, with no lifeboats, oop privalges, and heros to save the day.

Habberz

Experienced
Reaction score
I use my Charizard to fly me out. You have no angel wings, or any wings, or any Pokemon, nothing, you are a blocky character, with nothing, only you.

I've been hearing a lot about SUPERMANS lately. (Directing to http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/lets-get-deep.10566/)

One of em supermans see I'm about to be turned into a ingot a night before. A second before it finishes smelting! He rushes into the rescue and saves me! He then starts shooting beams at you! You are turning into diamond! Superman quickly crafts a diamond pickaxe, and then starts mining. An hour later the Pickaxe breaks. You're gone. Forever. Close this thread! It's done. YOU. ARE. DEAD. FOREVER!

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What if it wasn't me, but a diamond that just happened to be in the ground, and the real diamond was some where else. but anyway, after twenty four hours I turn back to normal to start mining diamonds.

A wizard curses you to become a block of wood. You have no way of reversing the curse, and your about to be chopped down.

And Habberz, please don't Copy and Paste your previous attack. Come up with something orgianal.

Habberz

Experienced
Reaction score
Superman flys down and kills the wizard, which reverses the curse! I'm normal again! We take away all your pokemon, angel wings, wings, nothing, you are a normal blocky character. The only thing you have is a pickaxe.

We throw you in a lava pool, you fall in and die!

You respawn an hour later, with no Superman on your side, No Pokemon, No Angel Wings, No Wings, nothing, You are a normal Steve guy, a noob I should say. And we, are over a million miles away. (No Enderdragons!)

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I meet up with the only man who can help a dark angel with no powers, Herobrine. He restores my powers, then he teleports me out side your town with an army of diamond armor wearing zombies, skelingtons that jockey cave spiders, and endermen that act like ninjas.They attack the town, Kill superman or any other superheros that may help you.

You have no pokemon, no wings, no Op privlages, No magic or anything else you can think of. Its just you and over 9000 hostle mobs lead by herobrine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci