• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

LlaHud's Lobby Entry!

Llahud

Survivor
Reaction score
Looks amazing :). It's a bit laggy for me :/
Blehh.. This suck... Just joking, it,s amaazing :) but its little laggy too :(
Haha, yeah its a shame;P I guess its alright to sacrifice smooth fps for good lucks though?;) I dont have nearly a super computer, and it handles it fine. But I guess it differs;P.

Why no download link?
I'm pretty sure there is;P Some people have managed to download it, so you should be able to;P.

-Llama!

Lechips11

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't find this laggy at all, but meh. I actually don't have any criticism with this lobby, which is an honourable achievement, since I'm a perfectionist. It's very good, and not over-the-top, as Team Elite's is. (I hate to compare, but I just want to give the general gist where things stand in my view of the contest. Team Elite's isn't even no.2, actually) This is probably the best lobby I've seen, so good luck! And I don't find the parkour that difficult, but it might be just because I'm good at it. Here's my times (I used a stopwatch because I'm sad):

Parkour: 8:54 (3rd try, since that second floor really mucked everything up)
Maze: 23:30 (1st try, and I found the skeleton head ;) )

I only found one easter egg though, the one at the sewers... maybe add more?

zaables

Spectator
Reaction score
This is amazing, if you hadn't told us i would've thought it was built by like 30 of the best builders.

Llahud

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't find this laggy at all, but meh. I actually don't have any criticism with this lobby, which is an honourable achievement, since I'm a perfectionist. It's very good, and not over-the-top, as Team Elite's is. (I hate to compare, but I just want to give the general gist where things stand in my view of the contest. Team Elite's isn't even no.2, actually) This is probably the best lobby I've seen, so good luck! And I don't find the parkour that difficult, but it might be just because I'm good at it. Here's my times (I used a stopwatch because I'm sad):

Parkour: 8:54 (3rd try, since that second floor really mucked everything up)
Maze: 23:30 (1st try, and I found the skeleton head ;) )

I only found one easter egg though, the one at the sewers... maybe add more?
Haha, thanks man:D Yeah, I'm no parkour God, and I can complete the first level parkour in about a minute or so. It then takes me ages to complete the second level >.< But after you've played the lobby over and over again, you get better and better, and soon you'll be able to complete it all almost everytime;P.

Haha, the maze is hard isnt it! It most probably took me longer to complete it xD. I'm not sure if its even possible to do in under 5 minutes, but it's fun getting lost anyway.
As for the easter eggs, there are actually quite a few. 5 creeper heads, cake jokes... etc.
Thanks for taking the time to time yourself, it helps me and Hudder balance it out more.

-Llama!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci