• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

map in progress- help wanted!

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Ohhhhh yesh. :3

I'll be able to work on the map in a few hours if you can have it up. :D

TheMinecraftPerson

Experienced
Reaction score
OMG thank you SOOO much! You are just the person Im looking for! Finally, a redstoner! Okay, you're awesome, totally added. Plus, yeah, a server would be great. It doesn't need to be 40 people, just enough so that our building team could join, plus maybe a few more? yeah, that would be awesome. Can you msg me the server details? thanks.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Make sure you get the world save from him every now and then, just to be safe.

Reaction score
ok so i alredy sent in my application and i have made some redstone ideas tha coul be incorperated into the map. if you are interested in seeing them tell me and i can invit you on to the server

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Make sure to give me the IP too!

Ltninja2

Spectator
Reaction score
hey I'd be happy to help but i just dont have the time to srry.
i think a good name could be "The S.S. Minecraftia" it is just an idea but i think its good.
Also i think it would be cool if u had a hiden storage in the lobby.

Reaction score
thanks cant wait till i can incorperate my redstoe ideas into the cruise ship.
1 question. is there just going to be one giant cruise ship and then the rest is going to be water or is there going to be some islands.

Reaction score
Ltninja2 thats i nice name the S.S minecraftia. i was thinking that the cruise ship could be crashed into a massive iceberg, dunno i think that once everyone has been selected we need to call a skype meeting to get it all straitened out.
P.S is there any other redstoners or am i the only one ?

Reaction score
lol now i am bored. we must have completly different timezones bcause no one has posted but me in the last 8 hours. im in australia, but thats fine i get up early and stay up late.

BlackHead

Career
Reaction score
I can help, but i'm working on my map too. I'm 13 yeras old and I know how to use worldedit. I'm good builder and I'm good with redstone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci