• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Updates

XxM0lTen_LaVAxX

Survivor
Reaction score
Eye Of Horus is added to the list as the deathmatch arena issue has been fixed.

Atlantis updates have been pushed. The rest over the next day or so.
Any news of when we can expect the quarter quell map that was tweeted by MCGamer?

NovaKaine

Career
Reaction score
Any news on the SGC Maps?

I'm not the one for that game-type, but it seems like an interesting concept. imo, not the hugest fan of SG1 & SG2...

DaFiperz

Tribute
Reaction score
they should remove all vareide maps, no matter how much 'nostalgia' or love these maps have.
i know these are classic maps but as the old saying goes, out with the old, in with the new

XxM0lTen_LaVAxX

Survivor
Reaction score
As the old saying goes. Out of the frying pan as in the old maps. And into the fire as in the new maps. Out with the old, in with the new and out of the frying pan and into the fire. Notice any differences or similarities apart from one being in the hobbit?

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Any news on the SGC Maps?

I'm not the one for that game-type, but it seems like an interesting concept. imo, not the hugest fan of SG1 & SG2...
The only new SGC map I think that's been added is SG3. Maps I'd like to see though would be Origins and Hungry Hills added. I don't think they should stick to just what it was in beta, that's why I really liked the 'chest update' beta. I think they should just focus on keeping the survival aspect with SGC, and add maps that fit that motif.

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
Wasteland honestly feels like it was Terreformed with TNT, But yay TSG1 more tier 2's :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci