• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MC Blueprint

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
Updates!

BlueHeron - We are sorry to inform you that you have been denied. Your resume is actually really (really again) good, but like we said in the post- Terraformer is the hardest position to apply for in this team (since all 3 of the leaders are also good at it). We are unlikely to ever accept a terraformer unless they shatter expectations. We just want to stress that you weren't denied because you are bad (again, you are very good), but because we simply don't need your specific talents. If you wish, you may reapply in 2 weeks.

xCrayfish - We are sorry to inform you that after further review of your application you have been denied. You can improve your picture resume and apply again in 2 weeks if you wish.
It's fine, it's probably best for me not to be in a team with school starting up soon. The three of you are more than capable of handling terraforming.

xCrayfish

Survivor
Reaction score
Updates!

BlueHeron - We are sorry to inform you that you have been denied. Your resume is actually really (really again) good, but like we said in the post- Terraformer is the hardest position to apply for in this team (since all 3 of the leaders are also good at it). We are unlikely to ever accept a terraformer unless they shatter expectations. We just want to stress that you weren't denied because you are bad (again, you are very good), but because we simply don't need your specific talents. If you wish, you may reapply in 2 weeks.

xCrayfish - We are sorry to inform you that after further review of your application you have been denied. You can improve your picture resume and apply again in 2 weeks if you wish.
ok

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
In-game name- ChargedPVP

Skype name- thomascraft103

Do you have Teamspeak? Yes

Any previous build team experiences (If so, elaborate)? I was a red forest builder for a while. I had VIP for helping make mortal skies and memory of earth

Are you currently in another build team? No, i do help nova flare sometimes though

Any previous map building experience (If so, what map and what did you contribute)? I helped build a lot of the shops and inside of the main ship on mortal skies, and did a lot of the detailing on memory of earth

What style of building are you best at (Place an “X” in only two categories below)-
[ x]- Medieval
[x ]- Modern
[ ]- Futuristic
[ ]- Other (Please specify)
What aspect of building are you best at (Place an “X” on all that apply)-
[ ]- Organics
[ ]- Interior
[x ]- Exterior
[ ]- Working in small spaces
[ ]- Time constraints
[x ]- Small details
[x ]- Gameplay Aspects
[ x]- Knowledge of World Edit
[ ]- Knowledge of Voxel Sniper
Provide all examples of your best work here (Pictures, videos, links, etc.)- http://imgur.com/a/6fKGC

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
In-game name- ChargedPVP

Skype name- thomascraft103

Do you have Teamspeak? Yes

Any previous build team experiences (If so, elaborate)? I was a red forest builder for a while. I had VIP for helping make mortal skies and memory of earth

Are you currently in another build team? No, i do help nova flare sometimes though

Any previous map building experience (If so, what map and what did you contribute)? I helped build a lot of the shops and inside of the main ship on mortal skies, and did a lot of the detailing on memory of earth

What style of building are you best at (Place an “X” in only two categories below)-
[ x]- Medieval
[x ]- Modern
[ ]- Futuristic
[ ]- Organics
[ ]- Interior
[x ]- Exterior
[ ]- Working in small spaces
[ ]- Time constraints
[x ]- Small details
[x ]- Gameplay Aspects
[ ]- Knowledge of Voxel Sniper
Provide all examples of your best work here (Pictures, videos, links, etc.)- http://imgur.com/a/6fKGC
Accepted for trial build. Please add me on Skype (SuperxAndrewMC) so we can get started.

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
If you guys are still accepting in 6 months time, I might apply for builder :3

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Ill look forward to stuff from this team! :D Best of luck guys! :)

I should really test myself on building and see if I actually have some skill on something xD Never been a part of anything other than this community in general (never been staff, never been in a clan, never been in a build team :p)

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
In-game name- Azorces
Skype name- thomas.buwick
Do you have Teamspeak? Yes.
Any previous build team experiences (If so, elaborate) team elite, team vast, my personal team
Are you currently in another build team? Yes
Any previous map building experience (If so, what map and what did you contribute)? Illusharnia
[X]- Medieval
[X]- Modern
[ x]- Futuristic
[ ]- Organics
[X]- Interior
[ x]- Exterior
[x ]- Working in small spaces
[ x]- Time constraints
[X]- Small details
[X]- Gameplay Aspects
[ x]- Knowledge of Voxel Sniper

Examples:
http://gyazo.com/a20a087f1236847957c7de595337cfb0
http://gyazo.com/0904fc051df98279f6cc7447333b48e9

Last edited:

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
In-game name- Azorces
Skype name- thomas.buwick
Do you have Teamspeak? Yes.
Any previous build team experiences (If so, elaborate) team elite, team vast, my personal team
Are you currently in another build team? Yes
Any previous map building experience (If so, what map and what did you contribute)? Illusharnia
[X]- Medieval
[X]- Modern
[ x]- Futuristic
[ ]- Organics
[X]- Interior
[ x]- Exterior
[x ]- Working in small spaces
[ x]- Time constraints
[X]- Small details
[X]- Gameplay Aspects
[ x]- Knowledge of Voxel Sniper
Please remember to include pictures of your best builds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci