• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer as a whole needs less drama

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score

MCGamer is not childish.
You can't instantly assume people are going to cause drama.
I can't see why you just assume most people cause drama.
This is how I interpret this community, I saw it through the eyes of almost all of the roles I listed before.

I am also not assuming anything, all of this is coming from people I have talked to or seen in the server, no assumptions.

Josh_Zhy

Career
Reaction score
This is how I interpret this community, I saw it through the eyes of almost all of the roles I listed before.

I am also not assuming anything, all of this is coming from people I have talked to or seen in the server, no assumptions.
so whaat about those gang colors

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score

So why make this thread then? If you don't believe in any of this...?

H

Holiday

How does comparing MCGamer to a high school make it childish? How can an entire network act childish? Does the whole community act this way? Do you, a member of this community, act this way?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci