• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer as a whole needs less drama

Spectral_Slayer

Platinum
Reaction score
I do like how you included that there are some people who are not here to cause drama :) It seemed a lot of people missed the point of this thread. I think, my opinion, that he was trying to say the people need to stop being dramatic. Let me know if I am wrong BaccaBoy1999

Zetzus

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't know about you, but at my school the teachers actually have an above average level of maturity and intelligence, not completely seeing the resemblance.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Just not MCGamer, but every community you go to. Whether its on your job, or its on a game, there will always be people who are popular, those who are infamous, those who are unknown, thus saying MCGamer is like "highshool" is redundant, because each social place one way or another has something in common.

N

Nikola

People who are actually trying to get attention by being a total douchebags to others are people who don't usually get attention in real life. So they are expressing their anger over internet. Unfortunately, there's way to many examples of them. I wish I could do something about it but..

Last edited by a moderator:

Skify

Platinum
Reaction score
Leave the community if you have any offense to it before any flame war.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
How can you say that the entire network is childish based on only the people you've met? There are some people who are very mature and very well-rounded that play on MCGamer so they're being mischaracterized as such. I think that on the front line the community sees those who come and start issues and when they finally see the parts of the community that are mature they forget about them and then jump to conclusions. Additionally, I'd like to point out this is a game. And, although it's directed at teenagers as well, it's directed to children. Children are going to be childish. It's all part of maturing. If some 10-year-old comes on and gets a kill after he saw a famous YouTuber get one then say "GG," then of course the child is going to do the same. I think that you and I have both matured, at least to a reasonable point, but remember that we were all there once too.

TheClone

Survivor
Reaction score
Although it has already been said, I do agree that you can't characterize a place by a few people, you say MCGamer is childish but what I find childish about this thread is that you're an ex-mod trying to take a swing at the community. What I don't find amusing about this is how wrong you actually are in the thread, there will always be immature people but you're just looking at that side of things, it's like saying everybody on -certain server- hacks, it's childish and untrue. I agree that there are immature people, but can you honestly say you've acted any different when you were younger?

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
I edited the main post because some people were missing my point.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci