• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer as a whole needs less drama

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
You're talking about the community therefore it's in the community corner. Off Topic are subjects that aren't related to MCGamer and since it is related to MCGamer, it is not in the off topic section.

BassInYaFace

Tribute
Reaction score
A servers community is only as good as its staff members, most of the time i barely see a staff member and when i do they are AFK. Not saying they do not do their jobs, I'm sure they do tons, but it is true. Being Admin on Grapeapplesauces and owner of ZincBox servers i can vouch for this.

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
A servers community is only as good as its staff members, most of the time i barely see a staff member and when i do they are AFK. Not saying they do not do their jobs, I'm sure they do tons, but it is true. Being Admin on Grapeapplesauces and owner of ZincBox servers i can vouch for this.
You might actually be qualified for the job. Apply, hopefully you can make a difference! I feel when mods get hired, as time progresses, their work power lowers and lowers, until they get demoted, or they resign.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci