• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamesdranny

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello there MCGamer forumers my name is Marko but most people call me by the name Creper, anyway this is a very simple forum game that anyone can participate, so right here it goes I want to name every "MCGamer Legend" and what I mean by legend is people that are very well known for something in the community now I don't mean just a person who was Sr.Mod there needs to be something special about the person now if you know someone who is well known in the communty and who you consider to be a "MCGamer Legend" write his/her name and name and the reason why they are a "Legend" also apologies for my horrible grammar and spelling in advance I'm not the best at both of them.

*This thread is meant for people who are legends in this community and I simply want to commemorate this thread to all of them*

MCGamer Legends:

* LeafyGreenTea
* Benjamin
Gravey4rd
* Huahwi
* Col_StaR
* Lovelights
* ChadTheDJ
* Vareide
* Devin
* kpwn243
* subv3rsion
* life855
* exer60
* MoLoToV
* NoahSailer
* Zeno
* ThatOneTomahawk
* BajanCanadian
* jeromeASF
* RC_4777
* Mooclan
* CAmadeusA
* Edog
* Joey
* G33ke
* Mamiamato24
* Krafty
* Antster360
* Blamph
* RonnieBondage
* xQualia
* Shelby
* Ninetailefox92

Where is Elgoldo, Egrodo, Extract, Charls, Fisheer, Philly67, KallBergz, bryne, EzSp and Canziano, TimmaaaaH, CracklingHD and Slasha also why is RONNIEBONDAGE there?

Zacharoutio

Moderator | Mapping Team
Reaction score
Objection.

However, the RonnieBondage name is entirely unfamiliar to me - upon further digging, I saw that many of his recent posts were very borderline: I'd even go so far as to suggest that the staff team look into handing out a punishment, for some of his recent posts.
The votes that he received on the thread were clearly a coordinated effort by him and his friends to get his name on the list.

I urge you to look into him a little bit more, and consider the posts that were voting for him - all occurred within a short time frame, by people that he associates with, and they also state different reasons for nomination from what he says.
If you think that the EU Clan Community takes something like this seriously, then I wonder how you get the status 'forum god'..

Creper_face

Career
Reaction score
Right, I want to make this abundantly clear the purpose of this thread is for people to post who they think are legends not to flame or cause trouble if this continues the thread will be locked.

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
Right, I want to make this abundantly clear the purpose of this thread is for people to post who they think are legends not to flame or cause trouble if this continues the thread will be locked.
im a legend!!

xGtZz

Career
Reaction score
I heard this xGtZz guy was basically the god of juanvjuan deags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci