• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Platinum Donor Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkEvil

Tribute
Reaction score
DarkEvil123

I would like the platinum because it would make me feel more professional and would slightly boost my self-esteem (Not sure why). I've never had donator on a popular server so it would be a new experience. Finally, the disguise feature is cool :3

Moose? Canadian.

SharkmanMC

Survivor
Reaction score
I play MCSG every single day. Honestly every single day and unfortunately I cant afford a rank :/ I have played 1000+ games and I am a very active player. I would use it to also record alot more :D I would love you for ever and ever if I won it <3
Moose: Sexy

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
It's been 2 days and over 11 pages of entries and 1400+ views...

I never would have thought...

GreenThunder666

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: GreenDaKidMC
Why I want Donor?: I want donor because I want to be in the games with my friends when it's full and theres a YouTuber. Whenever there's a clanbattle or scrim, and the server's full, it needs to be in a different server even though we took the time to get the maps.
People think I hack because of my green name, so it's good to get donor so no one says that riiiight? :D
One word to describe a moose: Majestic

KSU0002

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: ksu0002

Why: I'm a new player here and it'd just be the bomb.com to get a platinum sponsorship to kick off my career here. I don't have the kind of money to get a lifetime sponsorship for myself, so this giveaway would be my best chance to get a lifetime rank. I've noticed that platinum members are quite abundant in this community, and I'd love to be one of them!

One Word: Fuzzy. A moose is a fuzzy animal, they have soft, brownish hair all over their body to keep them warm in the harsh conditions they live in. Fuzzy sounds like a warm and hairy word to describe a moose.

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: ksu0002

Why: I'm a new player here and it'd just be the bomb.com to get a platinum sponsorship to kick off my career here. I don't have the kind of money to get a lifetime sponsorship for myself, so this giveaway would be my best chance to get a lifetime rank. I've noticed that platinum members are quite abundant in this community, and I'd love to be one of them!

One Word: Fuzzy. A moose is a fuzzy animal, they have soft, brownish hair all over their body to keep them warm in the harsh conditions they live in. Fuzzy sounds like a warm and hairy word to describe a moose.
Fuzzy... <3

I like the description. :p

Welcome to the community!

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: Rhino1928
Why: Me and my friend _PotatoMC_ have been playing Sg a lot lately and we have come across the problem of him not being able to get in a server and I can join or he gets kick. So I guess I want it so I can play with my friend.
One Word To Describe Moose: Loud.

Quavel

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: diamondz64

I only just joined MCSG and I have found it to be a friendly and welcome place. I really enjoy playing with all of the community and I would love to get my experience made much better by getting this rank. If I receive this rank I would be over the moon with myself and you, of course.

1 Word to describe Moose: Yummy!

ElitePvPGodz

Tribute
Reaction score
Ign: ElitePvPGodz

Why I want platinum: I really want colored chat to look like a boss like dat. I also want dem sick nicknames like Bruh21kid and yolomybrolo and crap. And all the reasons everyone wants it. also to brag to my best friend all day mauahahaha. And since my parents won't let me buy it

Mooses are big antler kids

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
Ign: powdski
I really want donor because I can never get into full games. I am always targeted, so I need it so I can disguise. Going back to the first sentence; I need it so I can get into games for clan battles and scrims.
Moose: Snuggly (I do snuggle with them don't judge)
It's not called targeting if somebody chases you in sg man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci