• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Updates for Friday, January 9, 2015

Yozy_XD

Diamond
Reaction score
Think about the lag m9 xD
I don't see this option, After entering video settings is it straight there or in another section via optifine xD
It's mainly the fps thing though, 1.8.1 is still unstable via FPS, Espicially for general computers and laptop users, there frames drop massively ;-;
Not once the update is forced -_-
Please don't quad post, simply click the edit button.

maskeradeplays

Spectator
Reaction score
The lag for me is not issue m9
Yeah but for general computers and laptop users the systems can't really support 1.8 well. It's got too much and is still a littke unstabke here and there. Now if you have a custom built or a op computer, your pretty set and wont have a issue but for those who don't, It's not the same at all :/

Revizal

Spectator
Reaction score
Seriously? Dropping 1.7? 1.7 is the only stable client for me and 1.8 is basically impossible to play. Thanks for that! :D

Azulfun

Spectator
Reaction score
If MCSG is designated to the pvp aspect of minecraft then why can't you stay on 1.7. almost everyone hates 1.8 and I do too. At least keep SG as 1.7.

Bcuzimbored1243

Diamond
Reaction score
I absolutely hate 1.8. The rod is messed up. The bow is messed up. The sword texture is sometimes messed up. Hitting people is messed up. Fps is messed up (Yes I turned the VBO thingy on). TAB is annoying now. Block hitting is messed up. The list goes on. I've even seen someone say, "It's more fair, everyone has these disadvantages now." What the hell? If you are playing in 1.8, it's your own damn fault. C'mon Mcsg, don't make an even bigger mistake than the last update.

Muix

Spectator
Reaction score
Oh goody.... 1.8 lag. I'm guessing I have to get a new pc for good fps...Haha no thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci