• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer - What's happening?

Status
Not open for further replies.

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
I was recently perm banned. The mods seemed desperate to ban me, I will respect the fact that they thought I broke the rules. But my reason was worth a week max.
I was, not recently, temp banned for hacks. Now, in most cases, I have to play really badly for fear of getting banned because mods just really love banning people, or so it seems.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was, not recently, temp banned for hacks. Now, in most cases, I have to play really badly for fear of getting banned because mods just really love banning people, or a. It seems.
I've sort of cleared it up with a few Sr.Mods, yet they seem to ignore my proof.

M

MrMad2000

why is your font weird...
anyway, this thread will probably get deleted so read it while ya can
They wouldn't do that because that would hide something that would make it seem evident that what I said was the truth (which is what I claim to be at least) but if they leave it here they can argue with it and because staff will get involved who are seen as "authority" they can overthrow members opinion. Resulting in their argument to be the better of the two and then this being disregarded but still left here.

EDIT: Ahh, too many posts too quickly! xD

M

MrMad2000

That's not how it works, all threads like this are deleted :p
Not all, remember when about 3 - 4 mods complained all at the same time and made rants on the forums? They're still there. They wouldn't delete this if they wanted people to think that they're just avoiding situations they need to attend to...

Edit:

I'm surprised that not one member of staff has replied to this thread.
Same here, I'm sure they're typing up essays right now just like how I asked not too on the first reply on this thread. xD

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Not all, remember when about 3 - 4 mods complained all at the same time and made rants on the forums? They're still there. They wouldn't delete this if they wanted people to think that they're just avoiding situations they need to attend to...
You haven't seen recent events then :c

M

MrMad2000

Well, recently there has been a lot of hate towards mods. For the same reason.
I think, eventually. Everyone will pull their act together. I think Chad used to do so much for the community that it got ridiculous, and then he just completely stopped instead of balancing it all the way through. It's like he built up a fortress for years to just watch it burn in the end...

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Honestly? I left because of the community. Honestly, I loved this community. But bye the time I left I only had 2 friends who actually stayed with me. I was made fun of because of my voice and my lack of skill at the game, hell. Even 2 mods joined in on the harassment. They shall remain unnamed not matter what, but still, I was dissapointed by the community and the way they treated me. So I stopped playing. I still check the forums, but this is the only reply I've made that meant a real reply in a while. I really couldn't deal with it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci