• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer - What's happening?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
we all do :(
except some staff
that being said.... I think mcgamer as a server is better than ever... There is virtually no lag on us.
The devs have fixed nearly all bugs...
except for the fist glitch which could easily be fixed...
and op items on maps...
but i htink the gameplay is at an all time high.... since pre mcsgv2

M

MrMad2000

we all do :(
except some staff
Okay, true. I've missed a lot. I'm trying to think who Mathias is. Is he an ex-staff member? I recognize the name.

that being said.... I think mcgamer as a server is better than ever... There is virtually no lag on us.
The devs have fixed nearly all bugs...
except for the fist glitch which could easily be fixed...
and op items on maps...
but i htink the gameplay is at an all time high.... since pre mcsgv2
True, that the gameplay has been improved thanks to the developers. HOWEVER! The attitude of our newborn community removes the fun out of the gamemode and makes SG less enjoyable for all.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
If we're talking about how much the community sucks, I could give you an entire list of things I despise in-game...

But, that's not MCSG's fault necessarily. They can't do anything about people just being pains in the buttox. Also, no matter how you put it MCSG's growing in players at a steady rate, definitely much more than those leaving and being banned "unfairly."

If somebody asked me why I haven't quit, I would respond with an obvious answer: I like the game, and that's it. MCSG's gameplay is probably at a peak IMO, so as long as the game itself keeps on giving I keep staying. Morons are morons, and I've dealt with too many of them on the internet to be affected by the in-game community.

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Beta, the reason why you feel like it's better is because the entire community has been manipulated. You either support that fact or you reject it. You're in denial and that's fine by me, but if you honestly think that anything's getting better it's that Chad is making money and doing as little as possible now. He was an amazing and hardworking owner. Now he's stuck on some small side project sorting out whatever the heck he's doing. What's up with that? He said his dedication was here. At his cash cow.
I kind of feel like you've been brainwashed Chad has a job and can't devote all of his times to MCSG he also still works when he can it's a very hardworking community and the staff work there socks off and all they do is get bashed around the stories of people are manipulated to hate the staff and people who banned them because they got banned even if they were hacking it will somehow still be blamed on staff not knowing what skill was it's just the same as v1 except the in game community are worse. Rant over and this is probably also the thing that's going to make me try and help in this community

M

MrMad2000

If we're talking about how much the community sucks, I could give you an entire list of things I despise in-game...

But, that's not MCSG's fault necessarily. They can't do anything about people just being pains in the buttox. Also, no matter how you put it MCSG's growing in players at a steady rate, definitely much more than those leaving and being banned "unfairly."

If somebody asked me why I haven't quit, I would respond with an obvious answer: I like the game, and that's it. MCSGs gameplay is probably at a peak IMO, so as long as the game itself keeps on giving I keep staying.
We're also taking into account how staff have also made things worse, and the community could be controlled if they tried.

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Beta, the reason why you feel like it's better is because the entire community has been manipulated. You either support that fact or you reject it. You're in denial and that's fine by me, but if you honestly think that anything's getting better it's that Chad is making money and doing as little as possible now. He was an amazing and hardworking owner. Now he's stuck on some small side project sorting out whatever the heck he's doing. What's up with that? He said his dedication was here. At his cash cow.
You're overracting. Chad still works his ass off for us. He's not the problem. The problem lies in the other staff, the ones that ban unfairly and make questionable decisions. You can't say Chad is lazy, or else absolutely nothing would get done.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
MCSG's community is starting to die down... I'm not sure if many of you noticed it. So what? We have now got 2,000,000 players. Massive milestone, but many people are either quitting or being banned. (Not questioning staff's decisions on certain bans but I swear about 100 - 300 people get banned per day which seems excessive.) If you're staff then think of this in a non-professional way. You work way to hard and there's no need to consistently maintain a professional attitude everywhere you go.
100-300 bans/day is far from excessive. You would be shocked to see all the people that break the rules here.

I think that by the time MCSG pulls it's staff together, most of the best ayers that aren't friends with admins will be banned.
This isn't true. It's like saying that an Olympic sports player that dosn't know the Presedent well enough will be exicuted.

Honestly? I left because of the community. Honestly, I loved this community. But bye the time I left I only had 2 friends who actually stayed with me. I was made fun of because of my voice and my lack of skill at the game, hell. Even 2 mods joined in on the harassment. They shall remain unnamed not matter what, but still, I was dissapointed by the community and the way they treated me. So I stopped playing. I still check the forums, but this is the only reply I've made that meant a real reply in a while. I really couldn't deal with it anymore.
As stated in this thread, PM me the names of the people who did so along with evidence.

i miss mathias
The thing with Mathais' situation (and any big-name people who were banned for similar reasons) is that alot of what he said was spreading false rumors, so that the public will view them as fact. I can understand the confusion between truth's and rumors in this community from the point of a player, as I have been in the same situation before.
I was fed extremely false information about the Hive vs. MCSG event from Team Vareide themselves, they turned my view on Chad into an Anarchist who only did things for his personal gain. This view was the same leading 4 months into my work as staff here, until I learned the truth, and saw the proof that showed what really happened.

M

MrMad2000

You're overracting. Chad still works his ass off for us. He's not the problem. The problem lies in the other staff, the ones that ban unfairly and make questionable decisions. You can't say Chad is lazy, or else absolutely nothing would get done.
He's not lazy but his actions have been rather interrogational worthy (if that's even a word) because he's done things that seem like pure laziness which of course isn't but still. What happened to Zedchase? Survival? Creative? MCTF2? Shouldn't that be brought to his attention? Shouldn't he be a bit more responsible.

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
100-300 bans/day is far from excessive. You would be shocked to see all the people that break the rules here.

This isn't true. It's like saying that an Olympic sports player that dosn't know the Presedent well enough will be exicuted.

As stated in this thread, PM me the names of the people who did so along with evidence.

The thing with Mathais' situation (and any big-name people who were banned for similar reasons) is that alot of what he said was spreading false rumors, so that the public will view them as fact. I can understand the confusion between truth's and rumors in this community from the point of a player, as I have been in the same situation before.
I was fed extremely false information about the Hive vs. MCSG event from Team Vareide themselves, they turned my view on Chad into an Anarchist who only did things for his personal gain. This view was the same leading 4 months into my work as staff here, until I learned the truth, and saw the proof that showed what really happened.
Shouldn't there be an explanation about mathias's situation, to quell the false rumors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci