• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Events MCGamer's Got Talent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsbeny

Quantum
Reaction score
Ill have a crack at this! I could not imagine me doing any good at this but oh well :D You get a badge at least ;)

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The first edition of the MCGamer's Got Talent event was a success and we had some very talented people perform that night! Thank you to all who attended and especially to those who had the courage to perform, well done! ^.^

Now, time to vote for your top 5!

In the voting document below, you may select up to your 5 favorite performers who you would like to see proceed in the event and make it to the finals. If you only had 1 or 3 favorite(s) for example, you may vote for only 1 or 3. Just note that the maximum is 5 people per edition. Since I don't want to spam the thread further with any links, a youtube link to each person their performance will be provided within the document. So make sure to check them all out!

EU Voting Doc: http://goo.gl/forms/fB1DlNW9xX

Lastly, here is a full recording of the entire event:

I hope you enjoy(ed)!

Special thanks to CalumGraham DuruFTW Celine | Sphaera 123456789matrty Imanol lufa ChildPvP brokbot17 SevenEight captainyigitbjk @ToxicBri_101 TionersHD Braden Miner9823 mokipokis ayeitsnaomy_ and @xdarkdesire for performing!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Remember to thank Vanicle | Vanessa for making these! -=-
-=-

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I definitely discourage voting for me, it was only me reciting this really nice quote from the legend Carl Sagan. And I honestly loved participating in it, now I actually know how scary it is just talking on the microphone. :p

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
I definitely discourage voting for me, it was only me reciting this really nice quote from the legend Carl Sagan. And I honestly loved participating in it, now I actually know how scary it is just talking on the microphone. :p
I'll vote for you ;)

Reaction score
is it possible for the US one to be moved forward a couple of hours? the scheduled time only really suits those living in american timezones

CalumGraham

Career
Reaction score
That is the point Rasclarts it is the same time as the US OMN it will not be moved to a different time sorry :) The Eu MCGamer's got talent was last week and the AU one is the week after :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci