• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Events MCGamer's Got Talent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The last edition of the MCGamer's Got Talent event was another great success! Once again, thank you to all who attended and especially to those who had the courage to perform, well done! ^.^

Now, time to vote for your top 5!

In the voting document below, you may select up to your 5 favorite performers who you would like to see proceed in the event and make it to the finals. If you only had 1 or 3 favorite(s) for example, you may vote for only 1 or 3. Just note that the maximum is 5 people per edition. Since I don't want to spam the thread further with any links, a youtube link to each person their performance will be provided within the document. So make sure to check them all out!

AU Voting Doc: http://goo.gl/forms/sePlLj3fAA

Lastly, here is a full recording of the entire event:

I hope you enjoy(ed)!

Special thanks to Vigilo ImFrostyy_ itsbeny itstomy Yannick Kaylie | Holidays @Broom Daunter Crimson AdilMavis Julllllsss and BoranHD for performing!

Secondly, time to start voting if you haven't already! There are only a few days left until all the voting sheets close so that we can start counting the votes.The top 5 of each region will be contacted personally regarding the finals.

Lastly, I will be dropping the Youtube link to all AU performances in a spoiler below, since you are not able to access them anymore after voting.

itstomy

Diamond
Reaction score
aha i was horrible xD, It was really good at the end but congrats too everyone

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score

Hello Tributes! First of all, my apologies for the long wait. We decided not to host the finals last Saturday as we wanted more time for people to vote on the AU performances, and the time span we had was too short to contact our finalists.

Because of that, we decided not to host a Finale trying our best to cover all regions in one OMN. The main reason was that it would have either been at mid night for some people (EU), or very early in the morning for others (AU).

Instead, we will be hosting smaller "Ceremonies" for the top 5 performances during the next regular OMN of your region. Votes will be counted by tonight, and the top 5 of each region will be contacted to share the results. If they are able to attend the next OMN of their preferred region, they may perform once more and will be given their rewards! Medals will be awarded soon as well.

The overall results will be posted on the thread tonight, listing the top 5 of each region. As we could not hold one Finale, there will be a top three for each region instead of a global top three. So every region will have its own victors!

I would like to thank everyone who attended one of the MCGamer's Got Talent editions and the people who performed in particular. It was amazing hosting this event with you guys, and I hope we can do it again in the future!

RiskIt

Career
Reaction score
Next one I hope to see more based on the pure talent of a person...because Jeffrey in 5th place doesn't make sense when it's a talent show. RIP Jeffrey 2k15 #Jeffrey4Pres

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Omg 4th place?!?! Yassss!

Now I need to figure out when the next us open mic night is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci