• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Events MCGamer's Got Talent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
That is the point Rasclarts it is the same time as the US OMN it will not be moved to a different time sorry :) The Eu MCGamer's got talent was last week and the AU one is the week after :)
yeah well i was busy last friday and au doesn't work for me either

MCGamer NEEDS my bars

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The US edition of the MCGamer's Got Talent event will take place on the Teamspeak shortly. If you haven't signed up yet, but you wish to perform, you still have some time to do so. For those who signed up already, be there or be square!

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The second edition of the MCGamer's Got Talent event was another great success! Once again, thank you to all who attended and especially to those who had the courage to perform, well done! ^.^

Now, time to vote for your top 5!

In the voting document below, you may select up to your 5 favorite performers who you would like to see proceed in the event and make it to the finals. If you only had 1 or 3 favorite(s) for example, you may vote for only 1 or 3. Just note that the maximum is 5 people per edition. Since I don't want to spam the thread further with any links, a youtube link to each person their performance will be provided within the document. So make sure to check them all out!

US Voting Doc: http://goo.gl/forms/2bGQxLPXDi

Lastly, here is a full recording of the entire event:

I hope you enjoy(ed)!

Special thanks to Deelan TheLastGapple YaBoiiChubbs violetheart17 TotalDramaTony Jeffrey croe97 Vanicle | Vanessa levi_the_potato OhMaddie xHuskeh GalaxyPlaysMC awkomatt @itzTobyPvP Bluedog649 Kat Benjamin Giggity69Goo and ItsPikaPika for performing!

Note Voting for US performers will continue, but US OMN will return as normally scheduled for once every two weeks
Secondly, the AU sign-up sheet has been released! If you wish to participate in the AU Edition of the MCGamer's Got Talent event, make sure you sign-up before the due date!

Link to post: http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/mcgamers-got-talent.199152/#post-2046441

Lastly, as requested, I will be dropping the Youtube link to all performances in a spoiler below, for both EU and US already, since you were not able to access them anymore after having voted.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
So I signed up for the AU one. Why did I do this ? ;-;

Swoopz

Career
Reaction score
T'was interesting and funny, will defiantly be there for the finale!

Swoopz

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
alright, so i'm lost with the time conversion thing. has the AU night already happened?

edit - yeah looks that way, damn i'm stupid. really wanted to play some sax for you guys but mistakes happen :/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci