• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Map~ Arena X

Would you like to see this map finished, and possibly in MCSG?

• Total voters

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I can't vote currently as I don't know how it will turn out.. It seems like a good idea though, but it has to be enough big.

flappie97

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey man, check out my map emergancy evac, i also builded a soccer stadium there. Maybe it gives you some inspiration, i you want to youcan also take a look at in the world, just send me a pm :)

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Map Updates~

Cornucopia has been built! You can find a screenshot on he 'homepage' of this thread. Please let me know of anything you'd like to see edited, or removed from the cornucopia.

Now, about the build team~ This unfortunately might not happen. I don't have a server, and if I'm lucky enough to receive a server and help from the server host and their team, you may not be allowed/needed. If this is the case, everyone will have to apply and have an excellent application, proving their worth.

Map progress~
Completed Cornucopia!
The map is currently 2% finished.

cubemylife

Experienced
Reaction score
Nice idea, but is there going to be anything else other than the stadium and carparks? Like a snippet of surrounding city?

qwErtyVAsdfghN

Diamond
Reaction score
Map Updates~

Cornucopia has been built! You can find a screenshot on he 'homepage' of this thread. Please let me know of anything you'd like to see edited, or removed from the cornucopia.

Now, about the build team~ This unfortunately might not happen. I don't have a server, and if I'm lucky enough to receive a server and help from the server host and their team, you may not be allowed/needed. If this is the case, everyone will have to apply and have an excellent application, proving their worth.

Map progress~
Completed Cornucopia!
The map is currently 2% finished.
IT.
LOOKS.
EPIC!
:eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members