• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Map~ Arena X

Would you like to see this map finished, and possibly in MCSG?

• Total voters

jruzzin

Survivor
Reaction score
Why is this getting so much attention? I'm sick of these cities/universities/resorts. What happened to good old wilderness survival? I don't get the Hunger Games vibe from it and I think this is terrible. Theres not even any work done to show anything.

Aktikon

Survivor
Reaction score
Honestly, I don't think that the hunger games or survival games would ever take place in a "ruined soccer" field. Doesn't have a very "Survival Games" feel to it at all. Stop before someone hurts you more.

qwErtyVAsdfghN

Diamond
Reaction score
Why is this getting so much attention? I'm sick of these cities/universities/resorts. What happened to good old wilderness survival? I don't get the Hunger Games vibe from it and I think this is terrible. Theres not even any work done to show anything.
Honestly, I don't think that the hunger games or survival games would ever take place in a "ruined soccer" field. Doesn't have a very "Survival Games" feel to it at all. Stop before someone hurts you more.
Don't worry duckluv321 haters gonna hate

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
I suppose that's true, but how many wilderness maps do we really want? I understand its 'realism', but come on, a little creativity can't hurt.
We have so many amazing maps that aren't 'wilderness' themed and still have great gameplay.
Also, I don't have many screenshots because I haven't had time to work on it. I'm not sure where all the attention is coming from, but it's nice to see :).

While this is my opinion, that is yours.
I respect your opinion, as well as the criticism. Hopefully, the final map will change your opinion on it. If not, that's ok.

Not everyone will like everything :).

jruzzin

Survivor
Reaction score
I suppose that's true, but how many wilderness maps do we really want? I understand its 'realism', but come on, a little creativity can't hurt.
We have so many amazing maps that aren't 'wilderness' themed and still have great gameplay.
Also, I don't have many screenshots because I haven't had time to work on it. I'm not sure where all the attention is coming from, but it's nice to see :).

While this is my opinion, that is yours.
I respect your opinion, as well as the criticism. Hopefully, the final map will change your opinion on it. If not, that's ok.

Not everyone will like everything :).
This isn't creative it's crap. There isn't anything cool you could put in a ruined soccer pitch. What next, table tennis the survival version? It's the worst idea I've ever heard.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
This isn't creative it's crap. There isn't anything cool you could put in a ruined soccer pitch. What next, table tennis the survival version? It's the worst idea I've ever heard.
You really cannot judge something until it's built. Just wait and see, my friend :p

jruzzin

Survivor
Reaction score
You really cannot judge something until it's built. Just wait and see, my friend :p
You can. Look at the resort and university. Both new maps and both look really cool, but they suck for playing the survival games in. This is the same thing but worse. Plus look at the corn she built. It's crap.

Kos

Career
Reaction score
You can. Look at the resort and university. Both new maps and both look really cool, but they suck for playing the survival games in. This is the same thing but worse. Plus look at the corn she built. It's crap.
Hey, don't be rude. If you don't like the map, either give positive criticism to help make it better or don't post at all.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
That's your opinion on things. Don't generalize your opinions because we do not ALL agree with them! You may not like them, but I, personally, and many others, love the gameplay in Holiday Resort and Valleyside University. We don't all think the same as you. Obviously, not everyone will like a map idea, but don't be rude about it. If you're going to post here, give either constructive criticism (how she could improve the 'crap' corn) or don't post at all.

jruzzin

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey, don't be rude. If you don't like the map, either give positive criticism to help make it better or don't post at all.
I have extremely helpful advice. Give up because you're wasting a ton of your own time on this terrible idea.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I have extremely helpful advice. Give up because you're wasting a ton of your own time on this terrible idea.
What you said before was definitely not advice :p
Telling a person their map is bad is not advice.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci