• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minas Tirith SG - Taking Builders!

PokeJosh

Experienced
Reaction score
Omg dude thank you! This is awesome!! I'll update the download link soon (if you can provide the download), after modifying the pedestals' look. Thanks so much!
http://www.mediafire.com/download/t3wvd34g2bf6vg6/minas_tirith_edit.zip

Also noted: The grey stairs near the top of the screenshot I pushed back one block to make room for the pedestals, and I may have made the tree "whiter." Just so you know, so you don't copy-paste anything you don't want by accident.

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
Thanks to @PokeJosh , Minas Tirith now has 48 pedestals; here's another screenshot:
2013-10-04_19.44.21.jpg

Also, I have added 120 chests. There will be 300-400 chests in the end due to the sheer size of the map.

Zana

Career
Reaction score
did you make this map? or are you just showing us it? cus it doesn't say your name at the planetminecraft.

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
did you make this map? or are you just showing us it? cus it doesn't say your name at the planetminecraft.
Read the description.
Edit: And any of previous comments

Oh and thank you all for the nice replies! :)

Zana

Career
Reaction score
from my own experience I think that maps " That you make yourself" and not adding chests and doing some interiors and Not even revamping maps/buildings, should get accepted for mcsg... I can take the best/awesomeness map, and make it into a map with chest but then "I" wont get VIP but the "Maker" of the map

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
from my own experience I think that maps " That you make yourself" and not adding chests and doing some interiors and Not even revamping maps/buildings, should get accepted for mcsg... I can take the best/awesomeness map, and make it into a map with chest but then "I" wont get VIP but the "Maker" of the map
I don't give a rat's ass about VIP. Also, look at Chernobyl for an example of a map not made by the poster.

Edit: Also, what is your problem with prohibiting amazing maps from being in MCSG simply because the original maker of the map didn't make it for survival games purposes? As long as the creator gave permission (which he did), it's literally hurting nobody. I'm only being so blunt with you because you are showing an unnatural amount of disagreement with this map.

Zana

Career
Reaction score
I don't give a rat's ass about VIP. Also, look at Chernobyl for an example of a map not made by the poster.

Edit: Also, what is your problem with prohibiting amazing maps from being in MCSG simply because the original maker of the map didn't make it for survival games purposes? As long as the creator gave permission (which he did), it's literally hurting nobody. I'm only being so blunt with you because you are showing an unnatural amount of disagreement with this map.
I don't want to discuses this, so do whatever you want to.

Reaction score
I don't want to discuses this, so do whatever you want to.
I don't think you relise how much time @ lakerfuffle has put into this map to make into a fully working sg map. When the map is completed and if it is then accepted (which I hope it is) he will be very much deserving of VIP.

Zana

Career
Reaction score
I don't think you relise how much time @ lakerfuffle has put into this map to make into a fully working sg map. When the map is completed and if it is then accepted (which I hope it is) he will be very much deserving of VIP.
Exactly that's what they are trying to do, they don't (deserves) VIP cause they didn't " Make" the buildings and didn't do anything at all, it's just a cheap way to get VIP...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci