• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

"Mini-Modding"

Lubbers

Platinum
Reaction score
Lol, don't do to it just beause you wanna get mod, do it to help out the community.
Everytime I try to help on the server or the TS they called me mod wannabee or mini mod ;-; i just want to help while I'm waiting to get my mod application accepted

Girls

Platinum
Reaction score
Nice thread. I liked how you tried to address the situation from all different points of view, really made things interesting! The only time I try to "mini-mod" is when someone needs help with a basic question or problem. But if its an argument between clans in a cb or something, id rather stay out of the way and not annoy players or staff :p

ShaiPR7

Sr Moderator | Ban Disputes Team
Reaction score
Lol, don't do to it just beause you wanna get mod, do it to help out the community.
I do it to help the community but also I'm working to get my application accepted so they won't call me wannabe

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I do it to help the community but also I'm working to get my application accepted so they won't call me wannabe
Well as much as you want to deny it, that is part of the reason why you're doing it. To prove that you deserve the spot.

ShaiPR7

Sr Moderator | Ban Disputes Team
Reaction score
Actually no but hey you can think what you want.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Actually no but hey you can think what you want.
If you really believe that, cancel your mod application, don't apply again and see how long you can keep doing this. It will get boring eventually.

I don't get why no one listens to me, I used to be a mini-mod, I know why people do it...

Lubbers

Platinum
Reaction score
If you really believe that, cancel your mod application, don't apply again and see how long you can keep doing this. It will get boring eventually.

I don't get why no one listens to me, I used to be a mini-mod, I know why people do it...
Please don't start a flame.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Please don't start a flame.
I'm not trying to, but there we go again. If you don't want people to call you a tryhard/wannabe, don't tell them you applied for mod, then go out mini-mod.

What am I doing? I'm trying to explain to you that I understand where you're coming from and that you don't have to keep making excuses for yourself why you're a mini-mod.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci