• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mods but not mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
butbut imababe :C:C:C
Don't worry lis you were one of the mini-mods I loved <3

I see where you are coming from. But no one has ever told me that I have been unhelpful. Might I ask why you are no longer Moderator?
I was on the teamspeak with my friend who just resigned, and in the mod chats, profanity is permitted. I was a bit frustrated and crazy at the time, and I blurted out stuff that I shouldn't. To him it was all good and as a joke, he reported me to the sr.staff. They brought me into a meeting room, and I told him that he was just joking around, and I was kidding, but it was still unacceptable to their standards, so I got demoted.[/QUOTE]

Reactions: Lis

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
still more drama than big brother
I don't watch Big brother, nor do I know what it is. But i'm guessing it's some kind of drama/reality TV show?

Don't worry lis you were one of the mini-mods I loved <3

I was on the teamspeak with my friend who just resigned, and in the mod chats, profanity is permitted. I was a bit frustrated and crazy at the time, and I blurted out stuff that I shouldn't. To him it was all good and as a joke, he reported me to the sr.staff. They brought me into a meeting room, and I told him that he was just joking around, and I was kidding, but it was still unacceptable to their standards, so I got demoted.
[/QUOTE]
Oh, sorry I didn't mean to bring that up. I thought you resigned :p.

Makaybear

Survivor
Reaction score
I personally love to see our players enforcing the rules. They aren't really hurting anybody by doing it, they are just looking out for the server. Yes there are points where they will sometimes act above moderators if that makes any sense. That's where it goes wrong. But if they are just simply enforcing the rules lightly to help out the server then I don't see anything wrong with that. At the end of the day, mostly they are just simply trying to help out.

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
I personally love to see our players enforcing the rules. They aren't really hurting anybody by doing it, they are just looking out for the server. Yes there are points where they will sometimes act above moderators if that makes any sense. That's where it goes wrong. But if they are just simply enforcing the rules lightly to help out the server then I don't see anything wrong with that. At the end of the day, mostly they are just simply trying to help out.
Can you please lock this thread? It has been requested by the owner 3 times now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci