• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moonlight Lake - Why Deleting It ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
I honestly like the map, it's fun to play on..
but to be honest.. it looks really bad.
It looks like it could have been built in just a couple of hours

Baszz

Tribute
Reaction score
Don't delete this map. It's a very funny, and great map!

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
You make it sound like maps have to have no aesthetic appeal, I mean come on. We're the #1 Hunger Games server, you make it sound like we have no standards. I have no problem with Demons Breeze and Freeze, but I feel they should be removed, as what? More Breeze varients.. yay... Let's play the same map with just lava, water and ice.
Then they shouldn't add them in the first place. By doing so, since the maps were here for a few weeks, a lot of people started to like the maps more and more. Now that they are being removed, it is bound to make some active players leave. If they didn't meet the standards, they shouldn't have even thought about accepting them.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Then they shouldn't add them in the first place. By doing so, since the maps were here for a few weeks, a lot of people started to like the maps more and more. Now that they are being removed, it is bound to make some active players leave. If they didn't meet the standards, they shouldn't have even thought about accepting them.
Which was the reason I never wanted it on the servers. Once the download was released and we saw more than heavily edited pictures, at least a few people that care about high-quality maps realized that this wasn't well made.

Plus, if people are willing to leave because of one map, being removed, what on earth do they do, just switch from server to server until they find one where Moonlight is a voting option?

GuyK

District 13
Reaction score
Which was the reason I never wanted it on the servers. Once the download was released and we saw more than heavily edited pictures, at least a few people that care about high-quality maps realized that this wasn't well made.

Plus, if people are willing to leave because of one map, being removed, what on earth do they do, just switch from server to server until they find one where Moonlight is a voting option?
"heavily edited pictures"? I always play with shaders . Dont start fights , Just leave .

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
"heavily edited pictures"? I always play with shaders . Dont start fights , Just leave .
Okay Guy, your way of dealing with this is extremely childish.

Every single time somebody gives a negative opinion about your map, you tell them you're wrong and they should leave. That is not how it should be, at all. Every body has their right to either like or dislike your map, and you can't go around shunning people just because they don't like it for legitimate reasons.

GuyK

District 13
Reaction score
Okay Guy, your way of dealing with this is extremely childish.

Every single time somebody gives a negative opinion about your map, you tell them you're wrong and they should leave. That is not how it should be, at all. Every body has their right to either like or dislike your map, and you can't go around shunning people just because they don't like it for legitimate reasons.
Who said I dont accept your opinion . I'm just asking you to leave . hahaha

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Who said I dont accept your opinion . I'm just asking you to leave . hahaha
I'm pretty sure that telling people to leave and not reply to this is not accepting their opinion.

Zoeticly

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that telling people to leave and not reply to this is not accepting their opinion.
its his map. he can go about it however he likes. he is defending it. you cant be mad at him for doing that.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
its his map. he can go about it however he likes. he is defending it. you cant be mad at him for doing that.
Just because it's his map doesn't mean he can tell us to get out for giving our opinions on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci