• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moonlight Lake - Why Deleting It ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
No, according to hobo, MCSG gives no craps about whats fun, it is about the building, and if it meets "the standards". I like Demon's the best too, so does everyone else, but it doesn't meet "the standards".
Well unfortunately not everything in life is fair my friend. Think about it. They are removing Moonlight so they can get better quality of maps of the server. It's the same as firing a football player ad replacing him with someone better, they don't care if he was well liked. They just want him to win. MCSG is taking a risk by deleting these maps, a risk I hope will pay off. Also, you may like the map but many also don't. To give a good experience for all, don't you think MCSG should put something one everyone can enjoy?

GuyK

District 13
Reaction score
I dont know why , but the mods think that a good map is only a map with terreformings and amazing buildings in it . A good map is a map that makes you exited and happy . I agree , Moonlight lake has small structures and not alot of terreforming , but its a game that people wont leavethe game if its picked , Its a "refreshing" game . Its a game that even if you are new to the MCSG you can still win . I think the community needs to decide . Not mods , or admins , or even chad . The community are the people that play on these servers . I know , my map is small , made on a flat world and I dont have a big castle or a huge city , But that's what makes it special : "Moonlight Lake" - Not big , doesn't look amazing , but its fun , simple and hot ! ^^

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
No, according to hobo, MCSG gives no craps about whats fun, it is about the building, and if it meets "the standards". I like Demon's the best too, so does everyone else, but it doesn't meet "the standards".
You make it sound like maps have to have no aesthetic appeal, I mean come on. We're the #1 Hunger Games server, you make it sound like we have no standards. I have no problem with Demons Breeze and Freeze, but I feel they should be removed, as what? More Breeze varients.. yay... Let's play the same map with just lava, water and ice.

Elisha

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sad Moonlight's getting removed. I really liked it. It was easy to find chests. But getting up the corn was very hard due to the slow water current. Asia Games should go, man. Meh, just my opinion.

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thats like saying a youtuber beiing a jerk to his fans is the right way to go. They DO need to keep it if its liked. Do you think people come play MCSG to look at terraforming and builds?
It makes maps more enjoyable to know that people actually put lots of work into them. I guess thats just my opinion as I am a mapmaker.

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
lol It wasn't rude ^^
You dont even know what mods say to me lol .
I do take constructive criticism but not spam.

Btw , New map coming soon .
It has a lot of terreformings ^^
"Fantasy Dream" :D
This post is irrelevant to the one I just quoted , I just need to say something to you.
If you where truly a good map maker you would stop arguing with everyone and work on something better. Just because you got a map removed doesn't mean you can't get another one added. Work harder to make a better version of moonlight maybe they might add it back. But MCSG's decision is final. There is no point wasting your time arguing when you could be making a new map!

GuyK

District 13
Reaction score
This post is irrelevant to the one I just quoted , I just need to say something to you.
If you where truly a good map maker you would stop arguing with everyone and work on something better. Just because you got a map removed doesn't mean you can't get another one added. Work harder to make a better version of moonlight maybe they might add it back. But MCSG's decision is final. There is no point wasting your time arguing when you could be making a new map!
lol , The Community is arguing because they know what's good for the server and what's a fun map , I am working on a new map lol but its my decision If I wanna argue or not. Dont even answer me :D

OBO

Platinum
Reaction score
I LOVE THIS MAP :3 It will be really unfair if this map gets removed. Because it is a lot of other maps that are worse like sg5, sg3 and demons breeze... These maps are never played, and Moonlight Lake is still being played !! So I say do not remove this awesome map ;)

Honeypoo10

Career
Reaction score
The only thing I would change
About this map is the terraforming around the outside of spawn other than that it is amazing :)
True dat <3

This map is amazing so what if there are no big buildings the gameplay is fun and fast like solar frost please keep this map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci