• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moonlight Lake - Why Deleting It ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angryjukebox

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
standards? so a remake of a map already created is okay with mcsg?
The breeze variants were added as an alternative to breeze, and were generally not liked. I'm not saying they are good maps, but we at least play breeze less.
I can see why people like moonlight, but unless it were to be revamped I don't see it staying.

L

Lululioness

The gameplay is fun, and if you're going to remove any map, I'd remove Asia Games. Moonlight's structures actually match, unlike Asia Games which has ice castles in deserts. Moonlight's corn is pretty and it's not THAT ugly.

K259864

Career
Reaction score
Moonlight Lake is getting removed because it is basically a superflat world with some terraforming and building with a world edited corn and some building. Also Asia Games is getting removed.

Zoeticly

Platinum
Reaction score
The breeze variants were added as an alternative to breeze, and were generally not liked. I'm not saying they are good maps, but we at least play breeze less.
I can see why people like moonlight, but unless it were to be revamped I don't see it staying.
there should be like 5 servers just dedicated to breeze island. and then the rest don't have it. that would be amazing.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
I
it's not about the community enjoying the maps , it's about the standards that need to be set for Survival Games' biggest network of servers. Personally I think they are making the right call.
Thats like saying a youtuber beiing a jerk to his fans is the right way to go. They DO need to keep it if its liked. Do you think people come play MCSG to look at terraforming and builds?

shoottomaim

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Moonlight Lake - Rant

Cons
  • WorldEdit'd mountains near the cornucopia that takes players forever to get out of.
  • Everywhere around the cornucopia is like a random mish-mash of builds, and trees. Nothing more, nothing less.
  • All the chests are extremely easy to find, so newbs who first join the server have pretty much a 0% chance of finding an unlooted chest.
  • There are no quality builds at all. The village in Teweran Survival Games 2 was superbly constructed, and the island around the cornucopia on Breeze Island look natural and do not look plugin-made. These are examples of "good" maps (of course, these are all in my opinion). There are no quality builds on Moonlight Lake.
Pros
  • The cornucopia is of a somewhat good quality; the lily pads make it fun.
  • Tree-top PVP is fun as well I suppose.

illumina1337

Diamond
Reaction score
It wasn't a very good map, like quality and design wise but it was very fun because it was a different alternative to other maps, PvP wasn't the smoothest but it adds variety to the other maps.

Angryjukebox

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
there should be like 5 servers just dedicated to breeze island. and then the rest don't have it. that would be amazing.
I wouldnt mind this, but seeing past suggestions for this it probably wont happen

Captainrockon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Honestly GuyK makes the most fun maps. I thought this was an awesome pvp map

Reaction score
I disagree with Demons Breeze being removed. If anything, get rid of Freeze and Breeze. Demons was the best of the 3 by a long shot.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
I disagree with Demons Breeze being removed. If anything, get rid of Freeze and Breeze. Demons was the best of the 3 by a long shot.
No, according to hobo, MCSG gives no craps about whats fun, it is about the building, and if it meets "the standards". I like Demon's the best too, so does everyone else, but it doesn't meet "the standards".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci