• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moonlight Lake - Why Deleting It ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I believe the community should decide which maps get removed. The fact that there is such an uproar when news if out that Moonlight Lake may be deleted proves how much the community loves it. I say delete a map that is never played like Asia Games or Kharmukah (probably spelled wrong). I don't think anyone would even notice if those maps get deleted ..

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think Moonlight Lake is bad because of the bad structures unfair corn the lack of space or ability to run around when sneak attacked you have no chance of surviving / running away, MCSG has noobs that enjoy the map however for advertising it downgrades the look of MCSG a lot because of the fact there are not many amazing maps I'm still not sure what the best map is because of the different varietys however I must admit this is a great decision because there are other maps deserved to be accepted than this simple no terraforming map which maybe took 2 days to make where as maps which took 4 weeks to make don't even get close, I think it's a majorly over rated map.

Note: This is my opinion I don't want any snooby replies about how good it is, it shows how judgemental you are.
- Beta

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
I liked MoonLight lake, especially the spawn, DeathMatch's were always a blast. I have no clue why you'd remove moonlight lake instead of like Asia Games or Fortress Pyke. (Or pick :p)

cootoopro

Survivor
Reaction score
I personally don't like the map. Too many tree's, bland and boring structures. Chests which are not taken within 5 minutes are usually empty for the rest of the game. This map also has Solar Frost syndrome where the person who get's the stone sword at corn has basically won the match.
I personally like this map, because when you get into a fight either you or the opponent dies, as running away on this map is very difficult. It makes a quick and intense game, can be compared to Solar Frost. Maybe bit to many trees, but at least it is not like SG2 where you have to search every building with 70 floors each. If you get good loot at spawn, you have a very good chance to win, as there is not many tier 2's on this map, like on SG4. I have no problems with that, but the problem with the spawn is that there is not a ''lilly pad route'' from every spawnplatfrom. If that gets fixed it would be awesome. Anyways, plz do not delete this map!
SG2 is better than Moonlight Lake any day. Just saying...On SG2 heres a tip Get a route...

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Well you are soo wrong .
The structures are small and different so people wont get stuck there for 10 min .
If you die in the middle , Its a bad luck , or you just suck :3
You just dont know the map very well .
Dont answer that .
Seems you dont take constructive criticism well?
Thats bad, you are gonna be stuck in your own ego if you are like that, that answer wasnt necesary.

Since I havent played the map much I cant give much of an opinion but I will say this... first of all, I am neutral about the map, I dont like it but I dont dislike it either... then I must say that from even your signature it is actually true that your map cant be compared with other great maps theres around, I mean, the map you show there pretty much shows that the map is mostly small buildings here and there, water and trees.... not much at all.
Now, what Im going for is to say that, even if I dont think it shouldnt be deleted since it seems many people like it, you cannot make this complaint, you already got the chance to have it on the servers, not everybody gets that... if I were you Id just move on and take what people have told me as constructive criticism and build a new map or improve the current one.

Yet again... from your rude answer to Matt's point of view Im sure youll just ignore this but I want to point out that what Ive said is just constructive criticism, I dont intend to hurt you in any way... so if I did, I apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci