• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Music

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Is a place to share the music you like and discuss with people in the community, you read the thread it says it there, honestly makes no sense. Adding that alot fo threads on the community section dont do it, plus this been here wont be seen by anybody, I didnt even know this section existed. Again, maes no sense.
All threads in all sections of the Forums, the community is able to discuss things. The Community Corner is a section designated for conversations specifically regarding the MCGamer community, however, it is not the only place on the forums where people can talk to each other. If you want to talk about things that do not relate to MCGamer or the community, such as music, with the rest of the community, then it belongs in Off-Topic.

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
All threads in all sections of the Forums, the community is able to discuss things. The Community Corner is a section designated for conversations specifically regarding the MCGamer community, however, it is not the only place on the forums where people can talk to each other. If you want to talk about things that do not relate to MCGamer or the community, such as music, with the rest of the community, then it belongs in Off-Topic.
A lot of great threads have not realated torwards MCgamer but simply to discuss with teh community, such as when gay marriage was legal and such, were the threads moved here? No.
Then I wanna see girls thread and all the music threads here too.
All of this AMA threads dont relate to MCSG Because they talk about them personally not about the server.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
A lot of great threads have not realated torwards MCgamer but simply to discuss with teh community, such as when gay marriage was legal and such, were the threads moved here? No.
Then I wanna see girls thread and all the music threads here too.
All of this AMA threads dont relate to MCSG Because they talk about them personally not about the server.
If you know of any threads, that have a more fitting section to be placed in, please let me know. PM me the links, and I can do so, or you can PM any member of Staff.

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
I have made a mix to make up for the days missing c: It will be on the thread.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci