• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My "Constructive Criticism"

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
Nicely said.
We do get "Hacker Identification training", but its not really up to date or very detailed. I feel as a moderator that you have to know every single way possible to break to the rules to catch all the rulebreakers, this includes every hack client.

Now on the other hand. I have to admit that I don't really know a lot of ghost clients, but from what I understand is that its suppose to be undetectible, unnoticible.
If you would be spectating someone that is using a ghost client, it will look suspicious and you would be recording them. After that you go over the footage and you would question if its noticible or sufficiant.
I myself do not want to punish someone if they were not breaking the rules. So I feel like some mods have recorded a ghost client user, but didnt punish because they figured it wasnt enough.

Thats basically what I think and my view on this topic.

Reaction score
Agreed. With such an influx of ghost clients and autoclickers and many hard-to-detect, we need more moderators who can identify them. I'm not bashing the current staff team, but some of them just aren't experienced enough to tell the difference.

All I can do is hope
Only the ghost client influx is recent. Sooo many players have been autoclicking for so long and getting away with it. Recently I've been looking at clans' rosters with respect to anticheat punishments; many EU clans have an alarming number of players with autoclicker bans on badlion, and those are just the players who play on badlion and are dumb enough to autoclick there on their mains.
Nicely said.
We do get "Hacker Identification training", but its not really up to date or very detailed. I feel as a moderator that you have to know every single way possible to break to the rules to catch all the rulebreakers, this includes every hack client.

Now on the other hand. I have to admit that I don't really know a lot of ghost clients, but from what I understand is that its suppose to be undetectible, unnoticible.
If you would be spectating someone that is using a ghost client, it will look suspicious and you would be recording them. After that you go over the footage and you would question if its noticible or sufficiant.
I myself do not want to punish someone if they were not breaking the rules. So I feel like some mods have recorded a ghost client user, but didnt punish because they figured it wasnt enough.

Thats basically what I think and my view on this topic.
The administration's idea of what constitutes sufficient evidence is completely delusional if you ask me. I've had stone wall evidence turned down in report abuses which gives me the impression that many staff members are completely clueless about what is and what isn't possible in minecraft pvp

Reaction score
Only the ghost client influx is recent. Sooo many players have been autoclicking for so long and getting away with it. Recently I've been looking at clans' rosters with respect to anticheat punishments; many EU clans have an alarming number of players with autoclicker bans on badlion, and those are just the players who play on badlion and are dumb enough to autoclick there on their mains.
The administration's idea of what constitutes sufficient evidence is completely delusional if you ask me. I've had stone wall evidence turned down in report abuses which gives me the impression that many staff members are completely clueless about what is and what isn't possible in minecraft pvp
Ive only been back for a month so all I know is there are ALOT of ghost clients and even more autoclickers

Atu

Career
Reaction score
I really hope more staff members listen to what you have to say. Another great thread Tene <3
Wtf was this stuff from mods on my thread lmao with Tenebrous12321 as witness I had a lot of similar points and the same concept; yet my thread was locked because it was "useless complaining"
So Kraken what do u have to say to this thread???

Sadly there a lot of staff members who are seemingly blind to causes such as these and even though there is obvious support, we all know some 4 months in community mod will come and lock this thread for "flame"

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Wtf was this stuff from mods on my thread lmao with Tenebrous12321 as witness I had a lot of similar points and the same concept; yet my thread was locked because it was "useless complaining"
So Kraken what do u have to say to this thread???

Sadly there a lot of staff members who are seemingly blind to causes such as these and even though there is obvious support, we all know some 4 months in community mod will come and lock this thread for "flame"
I didn't take a look at your thread. However if it's similar I don't exactly know 100% as to why your thread was locked. If so, Kraken can take a look at this thread.

Atu

Career
Reaction score
I didn't take a look at your thread. However if it's similar I don't exactly know 100% as to why your thread was locked. If so, Kraken can take a look at this thread.
I'm reposting a re-edited version rn

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
Not sure what adding additional questions to the moderator process has to do with anything? All our Moderator's can sense proper hacks, and yes, some mistakes do slip through but those are always pardoned, so it's not that big of a deal.

Reaction score
Not sure what adding additional questions to the moderator process has to do with anything? All our Moderator's can sense proper hacks, and yes, some mistakes do slip through but those are always pardoned, so it's not that big of a deal.
Yes but from what I've heard, the process of learning how to observe hacks is outdated and not useful anymore. Someone like yourself can't possibly deny that there is a problem with clients and such. There needs to be some sort of improved training on spotting harder to identify clients. Also, I can assure you that you can't speak for you entire staff team in that some mods just don't get it...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci