• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nakatomi Plaza

SpidersFTW

Diamond
Reaction score
Bad overall, it's just a building on a superflat land. I say NO

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Bad overall, it's just a building on a superflat land. I say NO
If you had bothered to take 2 seconds to read (which might be a hard skill for someone as ignorant and clueless as yourself) you'd notice that I said we are going to make a city around the map.
If you had bothered to look at the other pictures, you'd notice it's actually huge. It has a giant airvent system, actual size corn, and floor upon floor of amazing gameplay and pvp action.

Also, if this is your way at getting back at me because I gave low feedback on one of your maps, than let it go: I'm entitled to my opinions.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well, someone as stupid as yourself i don't give two shits about your map. Looks like crap, i'm entitled to my own opinions.
Dude you give such great feedback and words of motivation and inspiration!

Also, how am I stupid? I fail to see how I'm stupid. I'm guessing you just had it floating around in your head of yours and you decided to pull it out and set it here.

SpidersFTW

Diamond
Reaction score

Also, how am I stupid? I fail to see how I'm stupid. I'm guessing you just had it floating around in your head of yours and you decided to pull it out and set it here.
I f33l lyk ur bein sarcastik am i rite.

knifeinthebutter

Survivor
Reaction score

Y0U N33D t0 Go To SChOOl lITlle BoYy,

SpidersFTW

Diamond
Reaction score
I am sincerely sorry, my actions are very inappropriate, i will not longer post on this forum page. I'm sorry for the trouble. Have a nice day (Still don't like the map, needs more detail)

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
I am sincerely sorry, my actions are very inappropriate, i will not longer post on this forum page. I'm sorry for the trouble. Have a nice day (Still don't like the map, needs more detail)
It's not finished...

We're starting to work on the cityscape.

Gloac

Spectator
Reaction score
This looks great Arena, I would love to help as well, I was once in TV, and I am actually a pretty good builder. P.M. if you want !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci