• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Neighborhood - By Biffington

TotallyIsSimo

Diamond
Reaction score
As I have heard others state on this thread - that is one amazing trailer. I also love this map, I wish you luck for this to be accepted.

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
DOn't know if this shouldn't count or not, but Exodus Necroed?

vyber60

Survivor
Reaction score
i dont really like this that much but otherwise good job

vyber60

Survivor
Reaction score
That doesn't quite make sense... If you don't like it, then why is everything else well done?
ill explain young padawan, its quite simple really, i dont like the idea, but the building is good, you see, if they incorporated the buildings better with a better idea then that would be good, this idea is not

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
ill explain young padawan, its quite simple really, i dont like the idea, but the building is good, you see, if they incorporated the buildings better with a better idea then that would be good, this idea is not
k...

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
no

BunnzOfCookie

Career
Reaction score
Hey... Chad... It's a very nice map we have here... Be a shame if anything happened to it

Also the pvp is great. Would be good for clan scrims and such

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci