• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Neighborhood - By Biffington

DannyMan725

Experienced
Reaction score
I just like how this is a normal map such as valleyside, SG4 or SG1. Not going all out weirdo like Teweran 3 or Icarus.

Chocostarr

Experienced
Reaction score
It's not similar of any of the maps I've seen before and the gameplay looks really exciting, I don't know what kind of problems you had in the past with mcsg but I don't care, I just want this map on MCSG NOW !!!
Great job :)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hey! Senior staff! Can you come on here once in a while and add these GOOD maps instead of just sitting around adding average ones and getting rid of ones we like?! Uhh, that would be appreciated. (I luv u no plz keel mee)

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey! Senior staff! Can you come on here once in a while and add these GOOD maps instead of just sitting around adding average ones and getting rid of ones we like?! Uhh, that would be appreciated. (I luv u no plz keel mee)
It's not up to the Sr. Staff as to what gets added. We have a map committee which is made up of highly skilled builders from established build teams within MCSG. In my opinion they are doing a great job with a adding in new maps, the new maps seem to be of very high quality. If they really like this map they will add it, if not then it will just stay here.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It's not up to the Sr. Staff as to what gets added. We have a map committee which is made up of highly skilled builders from established build teams within MCSG. In my opinion they are doing a great job with a adding in new maps, the new maps seem to be of very high quality. If they really like this map they will add it, if not then it will just stay here.
Thank you for clearing that up, I was just trying to sarcastically make a point of that I have seen many replies to maps that are remarkable, and people are just loving them. I would just like for the committee to check out some of these maps. Hence, me making a thread to possibly draw attention to these maps. I am currently working on that, and hopefully some of these will get added because me, along with the community, is really liking these.

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
Thank you for clearing that up, I was just trying to sarcastically make a point of that I have seen many replies to maps that are remarkable, and people are just loving them. I would just like for the committee to check out some of these maps. Hence, me making a thread to possibly draw attention to these maps. I am currently working on that, and hopefully some of these will get added because me, along with the community, is really liking these.
Biffington has a deal that has to be made for his map to get accepted, I will not tell it though, it would be accepted besides the fact he wanted something if MCSG got his map.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Also, I apologize, I was in a bad mood at the time of writing this.. :(

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
When will did be added we've been waiting so long?

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
Sorry for the necro, but look how many likes this thread has. So what's the hold-up? This needs to be added!

wronsiski

Career
Reaction score
Sorry for the necro, but look how many likes this thread has. So what's the hold-up? This needs to be added!
Necro's are fine for map threads it's cool, though there are other maps with more likes than this, likes don't mean everything. It could for example be that the map creator just got a tonne of his friends to like it, now I'm sure he didn't but it's something to take into account.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Necro's are fine for map threads it's cool, though there are other maps with more likes than this, likes don't mean everything. It could for example be that the map creator just got a tonne of his friends to like it, now I'm sure he didn't but it's something to take into account.
The probable reason of this is that Biffington has previous bans on the MCG and his "rule" for this to get accepted is an unban. That's my guess at least.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci