• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Network upgrades this weekend in EU + other news.

zorrodc

Career
Reaction score
Well this is why we post about it to get the community's opinions regarding it. If not a hub, maybe more servers? Idk, what would you all want us to increase in?
Oh, yes, please, I have some suggestions as to new text in the game to make it more Hunger Games-y.
1. A cannon could be heard in the distance; (Tribute) has fallen
This way, people have to actually count how many people are left. (Or press tab :p)
2. Not sure if we still have it but the
Now now, President Snow doesn't like it when tributes run
During deathmatch
3. How about when a spec joins it says
Spectator (name) is watching the Survival Games
If that is even possible :p

Thanks for reading!

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
AU is actually a pain to join during peak and off peak. I mean I may have donor but when I try to play with friends that have non-donor cannot join as even holding right click on the sign hasn't even being guaranteeing a spot. Expanding AU would be considered better than making a CA hub.

Killible

Tribute
Reaction score
Yes, please add with the core update all those things back, like the ones zorrodc suggested.

Dave

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
AU is actually a pain to join during peak and off peak. I mean I may have donor but when I try to play with friends that have non-donor cannot join as even holding right click on the sign hasn't even being guaranteeing a spot. Expanding AU would be considered better than making a CA hub.

The problem is AU costs a lot of money like crazy amounts

BaronHarry

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm looking on some old videos and i miss the old colour on the text in MCSG. :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci