• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Maps & The Map Committee

Do you agree?

• Yes

Votes: 41 83.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • 50/50

Votes: 5 10.2%

• Total voters

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, I'm not opposed, new maps would be great. But I actually love the decisions they made. ACIENT JAPAN AKANEHDKABSJD. THAT WAS MY FAVORITE MAP FOR THE LONGEST TIME! And Breeze Island 2 removes water chases and gives us something else to play which a lot of us already knew pretty well.

Now for the removals:
Boombeards: Thank god it was removed. That map was water with random terraformed islands with too many chests. You might be saying, well that sounds great? NO. That whole map is either a mountain or water, there is nowhere to pvp well. That map was a disastor.

Fortune Island: Well, I hated it but a lot of people didn't. The Gameplay is similar to SG 3. That's why I didn't like it. It's a huge jungle with a couple land marks and an okay corn.

Wyverns wake: Now this one made me sadded. I don't think it was the comitee's choice though, I think the owner of the map requested it to be removed.
He didn't request for it to be removed, but I think when it was removed he decided it would be easier to keep it like that.
Also, I love Ancient Japan, but really, they remove it because of too much lag, but don't fix that lag and add it again...
I agree with you on fortune island too, I disliked it too, but it seems like loads of others enjoyed it, unlike maps like destiny/s shiver.
Boombeards definitely needed to be removed. That's what I was talking about. The map committee are adding maps, and then removing them immediately. That's the issue.

Thanks for the feedback!

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
I bet if some random person had made some of the maps they would never have been accepted. For instance: Vida Cova by Team Apollo, Winds of Change by the leader of Red Forest, and Fallen Haven by Red Forest.
Yeah, I think that's the main reason why maps such as Waterfall resort haven't been added.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I bet if some random person had made some of the maps they would never have been accepted. For instance: Vida Cova by Team Apollo, Winds of Change by the leader of Red Forest, and Fallen Haven by Red Forest.
Maybe if they had gotten enough support like maps from other no names did.

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
Deception Valley 85% :3

Anyway, my opinion is add some community elected members to the map committee, people who arent so related to the "Map" community.

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
Deception Valley 85% :3

Anyway, my opinion is add some community elected members to the map committee, people who arent so related to the "Map" community.
Isn't that what polls are for though? To know what people in the community want.

LaxTerrier

Survivor
Reaction score
One or two of maps on this poll look good in the screenshots, but if you download them and actually look around, they really aren't that special. Just my opinion.

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
Look, the map committee makes good choices. they are also players after all and if you want to make a change apply for Mod. But this isn't going to change anything. Most people are happy with the maps and I'm sure many good maps will be added. Also for the people talking about Wyverns Wake. Its not coming back the creator asked for it to be removed because he said there were to many mistakes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci