• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Northvold - Viking themed map

Would you like to see this map at MCSG?

• Yes

Votes: 19 57.6%
  • No

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Hard to decide, because of the lack of photos

Votes: 9 27.3%

• Total voters

Crackling

Career
Reaction score
INFORMATION: This map has had quite a few weeks of work now, and I thought to post some screenshots to get your thoughts on it. Keep in mind only three people have been involved in this project. The map is based on the viking-age and Nordic terrain (hills, mountains, waterfalls, snow, ice etc.).

THANKS TO:
CracklingHD (project leader)
rudilarsen (builder)
zilverkilla (builder)
Shadow_Darok and LogiallLama for tips
CORNOCOPIA: I don't have a photo of the corn yet, as it isn't completely finished, but I can tell you it is a HUGE mountain surrounded by the spawn-cages. There are 4 chests on the hills of the mountain and 4 entrances which leads to the main corn (but all 8 chests can contain the better kinds of loot). Some spawns are placed in less fortunate places than others, which means that players have to think tactical, if they want to try to get loot from corn, either in the center of the mountain, from the hills, or just run away and go another route. I might edit this thread at some point of time to add a photo of the finished corn.

PHOTOS:

UPDATE: VANILLA PHOTOS AND UNFINISHED SPAWN:

Thanks a lot for your attention, all feedbak is very appriciated! Please tell us what we should do better!
-Crackling

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
The detailing looks pretty good, but I had to vote no because Teweran is already Norse themed, and I feel like 2 would be over-doing it.

Crackling

Career
Reaction score
The detailing looks pretty good, but I had to vote no because Teweran is already Norse themed, and I feel like 2 would be over-doing it.
This is quite different from Teweran, but thanks for the honest critisism :)

xElisehx

Experienced
Reaction score
can you make screenshots without texture pack?

xElisehx

Experienced
Reaction score
yeah without editing then i can have a better few on the map

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci