• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Northvold - Viking themed map

Would you like to see this map at MCSG?

• Yes

Votes: 19 57.6%
  • No

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Hard to decide, because of the lack of photos

Votes: 9 27.3%

• Total voters

Preian2

Tribute
Reaction score
That may be, but the majority of vikings believed in other gods such as Odin and Thor until the very last years of the viking culture. Even nowadays almost no one here are christian. Trust me I'm a viking and I like potatoes.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Looks awesome so far, just a little question, the cornucopia is in the middle of the mountain right?
Is every starting spot on a fair distance to the middle and is every path climbable?

Crackling

Career
Reaction score
That may be, but the majority of vikings believed in other gods such as Odin and Thor until the very last years of the viking culture. Even nowadays almost no one here are christian. Trust me I'm a viking and I like potatoes.
Trust me, I am Norwegian, and I like potatoes with the peel on.

Crackling

Career
Reaction score
Looks awesome so far, just a little question, the cornucopia is in the middle of the mountain right?
Is every starting spot on a fair distance to the middle and is every path climbable?
Thanks a lot! :D Al the cages are at the same distance, there are 4 chests inside the middle of the mountain. The tunnels leading to the middle of the mountain are a bit spread, so some may need to go another route straight away, or go for one of the 4 chests that are placed on the hill of the mountain for them ;)

Reaction score
Dette ser kjempekult ut Crackling! Tror du jeg kan være med som bygger/detaljør?

Translation:
Crackling, this looks awesome! Do you think I can join as a builder/detailer?

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Honestly, I quite like it. It needs a bit more work in detailing though, as many other people said. The houses / buildings in the screenshots look a bit bland, like they could be worked on more. The ship, on one of the pictures, is okay looking. I'm not loving it, but I think it is pretty good.

Crackling

Career
Reaction score
Okay everyone, so I see there are tons of people wanting moooooooooooaaaaaaaaaar detail, but in what way do you want mooooooooooaaaaaaar detail? Where, how etc.? Would be awesome if we could have a few tips ;)

Crackling

Career
Reaction score
Dette ser kjempekult ut Crackling! Tror du jeg kan være med som bygger/detaljør?

Translation:
Crackling, this looks awesome! Do you think I can join as a builder/detailer?
Hvis du har noe du har bygd, så kunne det vært fint å se det, så jeg vet hva du klarer å bygge. Om du ikke har bygd noe, så kan du godt prøve å bygge noe med litt viking-tema og sende link til bilde eller nedlasting til mapet ;)

And now, for the awesome translation:
If you have anything you have built, it would be nice to see it, so I know what you are capable of buidling. If you haven't built anything, you could just try to build something with a viking-theme and send me a link to a photo or a download for the map ;)

Reaction score
Hvis du har noe du har bygd, så kunne det vært fint å se det, så jeg vet hva du klarer å bygge. Om du ikke har bygd noe, så kan du godt prøve å bygge noe med litt viking-tema og sende link til bilde eller nedlasting til mapet ;)

And now, for the awesome translation:
If you have anything you have built, it would be nice to see it, so I know what you are capable of buidling. If you haven't built anything, you could just try to build something with a viking-theme and send me a link to a photo or a download for the map ;)
Jeg har dette ene bygget jeg bygde for en stund siden. Skal finne link ASAP.

Awesome translation:
I've got this one build I made a while ago. I'll find a link ASAP.

Crackling

Career
Reaction score
Added some mooooooaaaar detail to some builds, and added some more elements into the map, haven't screenshot all of it yet, but I updated this post with some new photos.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci